Why mooving to Nice?

Hello everybody!
I'm an Italian girl and I'm considering to move to the south of France, I'm not very sure about that so I'd like to ask you if there are good reasons to do it? I mean are your experiences positive? Are there job opportunities for people who speaks many languages and quality's life is good? Any answer will be appreciated!
Thanks

Marzia

bonjour,
Dipendi  del esperienza lavorativa, della città, dal intorno, di quello che hai in mano... ;)

Rachidok wrote:

bonjour,
Dipendi  del esperienza lavorativa, della città, dal intorno, di quello che hai in mano... ;)

As the forum language is ENGLISH could you please post in English so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Hello Marzia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be great if you could tell us a bit more as in what is your profession or area of expertise. This will help our members to help you out more easily :) and will be able to advise you accordingly.

Good luck  :top:

Mishna

I was only curious about the general situation there; I have experience teaching Italian and as commercial assistant/customer service, I studied languages and can speak Italian, English, French and Spanish.

Marzia

Hi Marzia

If you are looking for job opportunities, I might as well invite you to post your CV on Jobs in Nice for a start :)

I wish you good luck in your endeavours  :top:

Cheers

Mishna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Expat Blog n'est pas un site dating!