NORKA DEGREE CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION

Dear Sir,
I am working in Kuwait. May I know about the Degree Certificate Attestation? My vacation on June 2015. NORKA Website says required all mark lists. But I lost my Second Year and Third Year mark lists. I got the Degree from Kerala University. The Mark Lists I lost the year of 1996 and 1997. Consolidated Mark lists, First Year Mark List and some Improvement mark lists and original Degree Certificate with me. So is it possible within one month get the duplicate mark lists from the Kerala University which I lost and do Attestation? How many days taken for Attestation from Thiruvananthapuram NORKA Atttestation? May I know is it early to get my duplicate mark lists I lost? Please help me, what are the procedure need to taken for the same.
Thank you
Kumar

Hi Kumar,

You will need to get your duplicate marklists from your university. Usually norka is done the same day itself but as yours will be duplicate they may or may not send your degree certificate for verification. If so it will take another 20 days or so. Also to get norka attestation you need to apply online and not go and stand in a queue there...Also Kumar, you need all marklists original in hand including supplementary, improvement, consolidated, semester wise etc etc. Also your original passport and visa copy.

For getting duplicate certificates/marklists from kerala university, the details are contained in the university website http://www.kau.edu/academic/DUPLICATE DEGREE CERTIFICATE Form.pdf

It's a long process, and I don't think it will be finished within one month.  However, you can try if you have somebody at the University to push forward the papers.