Mayweather-Pacquiao 2nd May 2015

Hi, like many others I'd love to see the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, the only problem is I'm not sure how to order pay-per-view in Belgium.  Does anyone know or how to stream from the internet..  it's getting urgent and missing this fight is no option. :o
Many thanks
Ben

Hello Ben and welcome on board Expat.com

Hope somebody out there knows some links to share with you soon enough!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum and participate where you can in the meanwhile :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Is there a bar/sports bar in brussels that will show the fight. Also looking here.

Hey, brother looks like Six Nations Pub @ 48-50 Rue Grétry is going to show it. No time or info if we need a reservation, but good news all around!

cmorrison2 wrote:

Hey, brother looks like Six Nations Pub @ 48-50 Rue Grétry is going to show it. No time or info if we need a reservation, but good news all around!

thank you for the information. this is good news. please do keep this thread posted if you have more information. likewise, i will ask around for information regarding the show of boxing in this pub.

Looking for a place in Antwerp to watch the fight! Please let me know if anyone has information! Trying my best not to miss the fight of the century.

Me too! I want to know where I can watch that fight..I'm a Filipino so I should not miss that fight..I'm Excited to see Manny Paquiao fights againt May Weather.

hi there,i know 1 event organize by filipinos but its in gent, in ibis hotel PPV live,( i think they will use projector big screen), starts at 3am but they ask for 15 euro, with breakfast included..

Kelly's Irish Pub in Antwerp!

facebook.com/KellysAntwerp?fref=ts

rmaximo77 wrote:
cmorrison2 wrote:

thank you for the information. this is good news. please do keep this thread posted if you have more information. likewise, i will ask around for information regarding the show of boxing in this pub.

check this out, live at o' reilly's irish pub, the same street, just next to mc donalds.....oreillys.com/brussels-whats-on-events.html

Yeah, bad news Six Nations isn't showing it any more. Don't know why, but apparently Celtica is? They have it listed but their time is waaaaay wrong. So I don't know. It looks like O'Reilly's is the only program in town. So the full story from O'Reilly's seems to be: they will show the fight live (starting at 5AM) in their club/bar thing NUA. THEN they will re-broadcast w/commentary in O'Reilly's proper (I think you have to buy brunch though) at 11AM still on Sunday. This is a mix of info from here: oreillys.com/brussels-whats-on-events.html and O'Reilly's Brussels FB page. Do not know if you need a reservation for the 11AM re-broadcast, might be worth a call. I think I'm gonna be nuts and try for the 5AM showing...anybody with me?
Anybody?

**taps mic**

Is this thing on?