Visa on Arrival Process for New born baby....Saudi Arabia

Thanks

I heard need 6 month validity iqama is it right? ?
I plan to bring my baby on November first week my iqama expire on last week of November

Brothers I need your help. I agree that visa upon arrival is possible since  I have a lot of friends did the same but those were happened years ago, I  want to know if the rules still the same for Visa upon arrival for infant? is there anyone here just recently brought his baby in Saudi? My wife will travel within 5 days together with my baby (baby 2+ month old).

Thanks you in advance.

Dear @ Gringos,

I had my wife bring our new born baby to Saudi Arabia around 6 months ago.People say there is on Arrival Visa which is completely true.But in my case I applied Visa for the new born baby from Bombay ( In my case it was from India ) through an agent in order to avoid her standing in the new entry line and the crowd.

I suggest if you have time to apply for Visa from your country for your baby in order to avoid any convenience for the mother and the baby to avoid waiting other than that its totally applicable for on arrival time.

Dear @ akmdks1012

Thanks for your prompt response. I just talked to the Saudi Airline (Airport Section) and the representative just confirmed to me that they are still allowing to board the infant "as of this time" as long as the baby has a valid passport and the parents has a valid iqama.

But to give me a peace of mind I would like to ask if there is anyone from this room that just recently brought his/her child to Saudi? Please share to me your experience.

I'm planning to bring them here within 5 days.

THANKS

assalamu alikkum,,,
my name is shamsheera working as a staff nurse under ministery of health.now am pregnant ,i would like to make my delivery in india.so iant to ask you about feeding visa.but husband working in riyadh .am working in makkah.so i can bring my baby from india by feeding visa? because my husband having riyadh iqama.

What about if the baby is more that 6 mnts old?

I am indian working in saudi arabia and request kind help with regards to matter below
My baby born on 18th July 2019, has passport
and will be traveling to saudi arabia on 20th December 2019, (will be 5 months old at the time of travel )
My question is do we need attestation for polio and birth certificate
My wife is under my sponsorship has a valid iqama
Thank you in advance, may God bless you

Note I am indian working in saudi arabia

any one can inform is this applicable for VISIT VISA holders Also.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

form y daughter.. I applied visa for here also (she has 4months)

Hi..
Now in this pandemic what is the procedure for Visa on Arrival Process for New born baby in Saudi Arabia.... I want to bring my 4 month old baby boy with me.....
My husband and me working in different places....jeddah and Dammam...  so is this necessary that my husband should be with me to get visa for baby...
Please give proper information.... 
Thank you

Hi..