Need help on gemstones in dubai?

Hi everyone

I need to know about quartz or gemstones in dubai?

today I go to gold souq to find one...when I ask about certificate on rose quartz stone, no body have certificate for this stone, for being original!!! so how can I make sure it is original?

they said because the stone is cheap, so applying for certificate for this is more than its price...is this true?

also I found different price on this stone, there is shop have small rose quartz that cost 250 dirham, while other shop have a big rose quartz with only 150!!! why is that? I wanted to buy this one, but have doubts if its original or not?

Thanks...please any one have experience with this..let me know :)

Hey Lotus, they are fake, Gold souq is the place where you need to know people to get these sort of things original, if you don't then you are taking a risk..   try Gold and diamond park i know few people there who certified stones and other gold and platinum... 

My advice if you think its too good to be true then guess what it is...

Regards

alinz26 wrote:

Hey Lotus, they are fake, Gold souq is the place where you need to know people to get these sort of things original, if you don't then you are taking a risk..   try Gold and diamond park i know few people there who certified stones and other gold and platinum... 

My advice if you think its too good to be true then guess what it is...

Regards

Thanks for your replay

but there is shops in gold souq that have certificate for the stones? there is shop have for other more expensive stones, like emerald, but every body there said they can't get for rose quartz because its cheap?

where is gold and diamond park? is it in gold souq?

Gold and diamond park is in Al quoz area just google it.