Playing basketball in Ho Chi Minh!

I live in Ho Chi Minh City and i'm looking for a basketball team, some people to regularly shoot around with, or even just a half decent court to play on... Let me know if you want to get involved or know of any regular shoot arounds / teams! Thanks

Hi P3Costello,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

We will invite you to please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I have started a new basketball team, we are looking for players, we will play in a league, if anyone is interested

Steven

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over your phone number on a public forum}

Hi,
Is it for girls too? I tried to play for a few times before and considering that I want some practice.

I might be interested if the level is not to high cause im getting old.
I m looking for a place to play but seems a bit complicate.

Please contact me if ok...

HaChi Dang wrote:

Hi,
Is it for girls too? I tried to play for a few times before and considering that I want some practice.

A girls team is a good idea, do you know of any leagues in Saigon for women ??

No I dont, but if u find a basketball court then lets me know. I havent played before, I will ask some girls to get involve.

Hi there. I just moved to Hcmc and I am definitely interested. Would you please share with me where and when... Thanks

Cheers,
Ali

sounds interesting to me too if you can provide the when and where, that'd be great.

Hi, I'm very much interested, too.

Could I know the time and place?

steven

please let me know if you guys still play or looking for players! 

Thanks

Which part of HCM? I am in if it's in Thao Dien. Have not touch a basket ball since............................................................................ 2012

I wanna play!! Let me know where and when!

hook me up too. havent played since 1992

Sghsaigon,
Hi!
Are you still looking for basketball players? Can I and my friends join to your team?
Thanks.

Hello!
I'm here HCMC on my trip then I'm just wondering if there is some place where I can watch NBA in the city,
my TV dosen't show NBA so dose anyone have idea?

Yeah Universal Bar on Bui Vien street in D1 shows them. Check it out.

Dest: Tao Dan Park, Huyen Tran Cong Chua street, Dist 1, HCMC

Time: 8: 30 AM Sunday June 7th, 2015

As I know, we dont need to pay money.

Please let me know who want to join, I will book playground.

My email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

oh!!!!
thanks a lot! can't wait final!!

Do you guys play there regularly ? i just realize this place is like 10 min walk from where i'm staying ! i miss playing basketball and watching the #lakers

I would like to play basketball too, If somebody is looking for players...

Im in, i used to play basketball at Phu Tho Stadium D.11, if you want to join, just send me a message.

Is this outdoor or indoor? I can hoop it up with y'all in a couple of weeks. Also, isn't it brutal to play outdoor in VN? I'm down with getting a good work out and all but dealing with heat stroke and heat exhaustion are not the kind of trade-offs I can afford.

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website with all the details concerning when and where you will be playing basketball.

Thank you in advance, :)
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please follow this thread here
Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website with all the details concerning when and where you will be playing basketball.

Thank you in advance, :)
Bhavna

[topic closed]

Closed