Full Two Day Stay in Barcelona

I know, I know that 2 full days is not enough to explore Barcelona but I have to make the most out of my remaining days in Europe.

I'm joining a day tour from 9am to 5pm in Montserrat and Barcelona. Will this be enough to see the most important sights including the Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell? What is the best time to go to Montjuic to savor the beautiful views of Barcelona? Last but not least, what are the top outlet shops in Barcelona for Spanish brands like Desigual, Hispanitas, Mango and Zara? I want to prepare everything for my trip there since I have a really horrible sense of direction haha!

Would love to meet new friends in Barcelona, as well, to come chitchat and show me around the interesting places around beautiful Barcelona.

Appreciate any help. Cheers! :)

Best regards,
Angela

Hi Angela!

I'm from Barcelona and yes, two days maybe is a short time to do all what you want to do.
If you want to visit both, Parc Güell and Sagrada Familia, it can be quite complicated. I recommend you to go early in the morning to visit Parc Güell, and then you can go shopping near the center of the city (Metro stop - Plaça Catalunya). There you would find all the brands you mentioned before. If you want to make a break, I recommend you a nice restaurant (La Lluna - C/ Santana). Then after the break you can go to the Sagrada Familia and finally in the evening go to Montjuic and take the "teleferic" to see the views.
If do you need more information, I would be so happy to help you!

Andrea.

Hi
I'm germani marseberg

Hi Andrea! Thank you very much for your very helpful information!

I decided to book a tour on my first day 8am to 5pm which includes Montserrat, Barcelona city tour including going inside Parc Guell. After the tour, I'll go inside the Sagrada Familia. Part of my 2nd day will be spent shopping.

The hostel I'll be living in is 3mins. walk to the Plaza Catalunya. Are there nice outlet stores nearby? Cheers! :)

Best regards,
Angela