Need help and advices

Hi All,
I'm Magda, just arrieved to Canada on the "work & travell" visa. Need a temporary work with accomodation in the best case scenario. Don't really know how to start and seeking some better perspective. :) Any advices? Any help? Anything? ;)
Best of luck for All of You! :)
Magda.

For work with accommodations, it is quite likely that you're going to have the best chances of finding that if you're looking in the hospitality and tourism industry.

You can start by asking around at hotels, hostels, guest houses, motels, etc. Since they are in the business of providing accommodations, they might be very interested in having you work for them and either provide free accommodations or at the very least reduced rate accommodations which they would deduct from your pay.

Worth thinking about, and costs nothing but your time to ask around.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

hi Magda83!
can you tell me more exactly about you go to Canada by Work @ travel visa?I really want to come there but still not to know how, can you show me how?
thanks
Gam

There's nothing for me to add here. James is right. All the best.

@Gam, unfortunately Vietnam is not in the list of countries that Canada allows for its nationals to come to Canada with a  work and travel visa.

Here's the link of countries that are accepted. Magda83 who's  from Poland is fortunate to have Poland in that list.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/i … amp;cat=NA

Know this, there is a difference between a "work and travel" visa and just a work visa.