STAFF NURSE MUTUAL TRANSFER

No from asir to eastern provience i am looking for..

Planning from Najran to Jeddha.
Did you manage to get transfer?

My wife is working in Buraidha Central Hospital, Al Qassim (MOH). Since I am working in Riyadh she needs a transfer from Qassim to Riyadh.

I am working in buraidha hospital as a staff nurse i want transfer to Riyadh anybody interested plz contact me 0***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Since I am working in Riyadh my wife (hop) needs a transfer from buraydah to Riyadh. If anybody interested please let me know...

i need mutual transfer from taif to al ahsa if anybody  interested pls inform 0***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Dear Gents,

please give me your contact number.

MY no 0***

I want to transfer in al ah sa I'm here in makkah

My wife is working in Al Yamamah hospital, Riyadh. She is a BSC Nurse Under SOP. She need a mutual transfer to Dammam Province (Jubail, Dammam Or Qathif ) Because i am Working In Jubail. If Anybody is interested for mutual transfer Please contact.

I want jizan

I want transfer to jedda or madina

i am working in algeria hospital, taif under hop. i would like to transfer from taif to dammam. anybody interested kindly please contact me on this number ***

My sister BSC Moh nurse working in Buraydah Al Qassim. She need mutual transfer Buraydah To Al Hassa, Dammam, Jubail. Interest transfer to Buraydah please mail me.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Reji Thomas

Please contact me  ***

r u interested in Jeddah to Taif. my wife is seeking for a transfer from Taif (maternity) to Jeddah.
mobile : ***

I am a nurse working in HOP hospital in Hafer Al Batin. I would like to transfer to HOP hospital in Dammam, Riyadh or Jeddah because I want to be with my husband and my daughter. If anybody interested for mutual transfer, please message me. Reward will be offered. Thank you.

Interested contact me

From where to where ?

Qasim to jeddah

Please contact me ***

I'm working as staff nurse in king Abdullah hospital Bisha,ksa.i want to transfer to dammam.if anyone interested please contact me..

Dear Members,

Anybody intrested to Yanbu from Dammam region,Alhassa,Abqaiq .pls contact

hi..

anybody interested from Jeddah to Taif (MOH).

Haii sir IAM from Riyadh are u interested

Hi am a hop staff nurse in albaptain cardiac hospital in dammam... If someone interested from jubail to dammam contact me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Posts with contact details will be removed

Hai sir IAM from Riyadh I want to go yanbu

Anyone  is  interested   to   mutual  transfer   from  jubail   to  dammam  kindly    contact  me   iam  working  in  dammam    saud   al   babtain   cardiac   centre    (HOP )

Hai am working in kingfahd hospital jeddah(pio) looking for mutual transfer from Jeddah to dammam.. If any one interested pls contact me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

You are interested to al qasim buraidha

Sorry.. My husband s working in dammam city.. It s very far to us

Where u are working dear

Ok then,,, we are looking someone from alqassim to jeddah

Ok

If anyone interested please let me know

OK..

Fred wrote:

Posts with contact details will be removed

and are being

Hi! Anyone who are interested for HOP mutual transfer. I Am currently working in Maternity Hospital Arar  and i want to transfer in Dammam or Jubail due to personal reasons. if you require any further information.Please feel free to contact me Thank you.

I am a nurse working in HOP hospital,Riyadh. I would like to transfer to HOP hospital in Dammam, Dhahran or Khobar. If anybody interested for mutual transfer please message me.  Thank you.

hi i am interested to riyadh. i am working in madina