Application for electrical technician

I wish to apply for the aboved mentioned position in your country. Am a Kenyan citizen aged 24years and completed diploma in electrical engineering in 2013 at Nairobi technical training institute. Am confident that my 2years experience inthe field will enable me to performed the task invoked. In addition am computer literate and posses both written and verbal communication skills.i look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards. Ronald odiwuor.

Ronald odiwuor Otieno wrote:

I wish to apply for the aboved mentioned position in your country. Am a Kenyan citizen aged 24years and completed diploma in electrical engineering in 2013 at Nairobi technical training institute. Am confident that my 2years experience inthe field will enable me to performed the task invoked. In addition am computer literate and posses both written and verbal communication skills.i look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards. Ronald odiwuor.

Welcome aboard the forum.

For better exposure to offers please post your CV for free in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.  The open section of the forum is not set up for advertising.

Good luck.

Hello Ronald odiwuor Otieno,

You should drop your ad in the Jobs in Rwanda, and choose your area of expertise.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Am specialized in installation of CCTV cameras, electric fencing, domestic installation, generator operations and power backup

Ronald odiwuor Otieno wrote:

Am specialized in installation of CCTV cameras, electric fencing, domestic installation, generator operations and power backup

Please place your CV in the appropriate section of the forum.