New to Jeddah

Hi there Guys,I just moved to Jeddah last week and am looking to socialize with other people here :)

Hi.

Welcome to Jeddah. If you need any help please let me know.

Emad

Hi Katy, welcome to Jeddah :)

HI there eemaad and Mhnd.

hi katy! welcome to Jeddah KSA!  :D
i hope you can manage to blend in to the community.. Good Luck  ;)

back t o saudi after 4 years and this time its jeddah. had the pleasure of going to an overcrowded mall last night. weather is surprisingly acceptable so far.

Hi Katy,

I lived there for almost 2 years before moving to Dammam. Jeddah is dirty and overcrowded However it has more activities and more things to do than for example Riyadh or Dammam. You can go to one of the fancy resorts in Obhur they have nice beaches and its very open (as a woman you can take off your Abaya and go around with your bathing suit; also these places are not segregated - No Alcohol though). Another good thing about Jeddah is the food there is a bunch of REALLY good restaurants there.

Enjoy your time there and Good luck on adapting to your new life

Katy - on facebook check out jeddah foodies & susie of arabia. Both have members who organize female only breakfasts & coffees about once a month.

Wow sooo many replies...good luck Katy, I bet your inbox is flooded with What's app request...

Hi Katy,
if you need any help let me know
good luck

Welcome to Jedday Katy , i hope you find Jeddah interesting some how haha , i used to live in Santa Barbara , CA  god that place was heaven,i miss it do much ,but what can i do , my job relocated me in Jeddah recently. And since Jeddah is my home town I can't complain. Good luck in Jeddah and wish you all the best.

Hi Katy

Jeddah is the best city for socializing but as you are new here you must get info regarding the rules and regulation here.
Best of luck for the new phase of your life here.

nice to see new faces in EB with updated pics welcoming for only one purpose :):P:idontagree:

Hi Katy

You are more than welcomed  :idontagree:
Jeddah will be shining for your arrival
Please feel free to contact me if you need any help :)

Hashem

good luck in finding nice ppl around here XX

hey there how are you. well i am not currently residing in jeddah but will be transferring soon. just want to make good English speaker as fries before i transfer there

hey welcome to Jeddah hope will have fun and blend in to the community in easy way :D ..

Hey...welcome

Welcome to the beautiful city, Jeddah :top: , hot as hell though :sick , I know :lol:
Will be happy to help you explore around n fit in with your new place n peeps...

Have fun,

:)

i hope youre enjoying your stay katy

hi
i am in riyadh
can i help u

What do you like to do? What are your interests?

just be carefull and tc

lol. my God, can people be this lame?

Post date is : 08 April 2015 19:15:33, i think she is no more new now

hi

:)

hello and welcome in jeddah

Hi Kate,

I am Awad.  Actually, I travel a lot to different places in the country and overseas.  Most of my time I like to spend it in Jeddah, but some time I find it boring place because I do not meet people who I like.

I think Kate is very happy now and enjoying her time wherever she is.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

@awad5581

Welcome to the forum

For personal safety reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.

Hey Katy,

How are ya? Any luck with the friend search? My wife and I have been trying to find some expats that we could hang out with but no luck until now. Where abouts do you live? We live in North Obhur near the beach resorts and all; actually going to spend a couple of days there over the weekend with some old college friends.

If you hear of anything interesting happening please let us know; it would be great to get to know more new people. Have a good one!

Hello all :cheers:

Since katy-saudi has not been active for over a year after creating this thread, I am presently closing the latter down.

Please feel free to create a new thread for those who are still looking to network in Jeddah.

Regards
Kenjee
expat.com

Closed