Job Offer in SABIC by DAR AL Riyadh

Hi to all,

I have got a job offer from Dar Al Riyadh to work in SABIC in Saudi Arabia, But I did not get any signed offer or agreement letter so far.
I received a mail with offer of payment. and I agreed by mail only...
I am not aware of the Saudi Culture of offer.. As in my current company in UAE, I got a signed agreement letter in the company letter pad and.. In which I signed to agree..

Can any one tell me about the Offer letter procedure or Formalities in Saudi about Offer letter. After which I can quit my current Job..

Dear new person to Sabic

welcome to the expat forum, your question is new topic in the forum as I think, So let us our friends in forum may be have some info about this issue.

Best Regards

Sudad

Offer is a Starter ! but not yet on table.

I don't know which nationality you are, otherwise getting visa docments in your hands might have provided you more comforts.
Dar al Riyadh is a good reputed contractor so far, I think double check with them for your concerns

khalid

Hi

I recommend getting all details done before quitting anything. Make clear that you act this way only. I did the same when I started working here. I got the offer in July and all details including visa, housing, etc. took until early november. Quitting in July would have cost me a fortune. I finally quit my previous job in november, after having my visa in the passport, to arrive here in december. Because I had that in the agreement, it was clear from the beginning.

Success and good luck

René, working in Jubail

Dears,

I got an offer from Dar Al riyadh to work for SABIC jubail. I got an offer through email with pay package and benefits which I agreed. However, when I asked about offer contract, Dar al riyadh is saying, they'll share the contract letter after joining. They said they never share offer contract with candidates before joining. So I am wondering if it is good to accept the offer as is or not. Because when I came to saudi my employer sent me scanned copies of my offer contract and later during visa processing they sent the hard copy. I am not sure why there is a different process with Dar Al riyadh. Can anyone advise if it is good to move on without offer contract.

Than you,