Australia the dream

my friend say to me : the people in the past say visit venis and die but now he say to me visit australia and die

That means, now Australia becomes more beautiful than Venis, so try to visit Australia and die :D

yes i hope that .. but not die huhhhhhhh. thank you

Hahaha... of course not die. Just kidding  :lol:

hi i want to know about you where do you live now if you don't mind thank you

abdo.boss wrote:

yes i hope that .. but not die huhhhhhhh. thank you

Ah, but..  We all die eventually.  The meaning is to go somewhere and be so happy, that you stay there for ever, until you die.

Otherwise it is just a visit (no matter how long) and you move on and you eventually die somewhere else.  Somewhere even better ????

hi abcd ....yes i agree with you

Yes, ABC... You're right. Before we die, we should go somewhere, get experience, and be happy :D
Abdo: I'm an expat from Vietnam, and now I'm living in Melbourne. Nice to meet you :D

hi richard nice to meet you to ....... im abderrezek from algeria and i stay in indonesia now i want to move to australia exactly to perth ...can you help please

I will help you as much as possible because I'm living in Australia for a short of time :)

thank you my friend ....... i need sponser there  ....... can you help me to find one

@ abdo.boss > What do you mean by you need a sponsor?  :/

Are you actually looking for a job and looking for a company to sponsor you maybe?

Thank you for reverting back to us.

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi priscilla ........yes of cours...........thank you

Hello abdo.boss,

In this case, I would suggest you to post your CV in the Jobs in Australia section.

This will help potential employers to spot you and you can take it from there.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna