KOC /OSSC recruitment

Hi,

I am posting this hoping for Help from anyone from Kuwait. I am a Drilling Engineer and a few months back I was recruited through OSSC for KOC as a Drilling Engineer. I was given the offer letter and asked to attest my degree certificate which I did..and I have been waiting ever since. Now i hear OSCC has lost the contract with KOC and SINOPEC or UPDC has got new contract and I feel my oppurtunity is lost. Is there anyway i can contact KOC to inform this or any other alternative. I hear they are still recruiting.

Thanks to advice

Rij....

try their website kockw.com

I tried.. Couldn't get through any contact...

your better off contacting the contractors... they're the ones actually recruiting

If I get a mail id or something I could have tried

the contractors are large company's ... they all have websites ... and you can always do searches for gulf state contacts within said contractors through linkedIn

Tnx for the responses...m trying through linked in

What happen with the employees when  companies  like OSCC lost the contract with KOC ? I mean if a company like OSCC lost the contract with KOC and OSCC hires you to work for them at KOC.....

Hi,

I appeared for an interview in May'2015 for KOC (Drilling Engineer) in Mumbai and was issued an appointment letter by OSSC. I think that the OSSC is still one of the recruiting companies for KOC even now.

Rij,
I request you to please keep us updated and informed about the process and the time frame required to complete all formalities before joining KOC.

How Stable is working in KOC for Expats?

For how much time they can expect to work there?