Wedding help: Hotel, photographer and camera man

Hi,

I am looking to come to Mauritius in October to get married. Can anyone from having been at one, recommend a good hotel which offers the service of getting married on the beach. I am also looking for a good photographer for the day as well as a cameraman.

Any recommendations that you give, I will be able to check out when I arrive in Mauritius in 3 weeks for a quick holiday. During this quick visit, I also need a hire a car for a week. Can anyone recommend a good company?

thanks

Sanj

[Moderated by Team : No free publicity on the forum please register your services in the Business directory ]

Hi sjkestate,

Hope you are ok. simply want tell you that you have already done the publicity & advertisement. hope the team member bestows their blessings upon you by not removing your advertisement. thanks!

Hello Sanj

Here is a list of Car Rental companies recommended by members in our business directory :

> Car rental in Mauritius

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services + external links not allowed on forum

If you are livi g in London I suggest contacting  a Msuritian tour operator.  They have departments which handle all the requirements.
I am travel consultant if you need any more info  pm me.

Sugar Beach Hotel has a nice big beach and space for weddings

Hi Sanj,

I would recommend "backlight.mu" for your wedding. They are the best wedding photographers on the island.

Stephane

I would highly recommend Le Victoria in the North. My husband and I got married there in 2012 (we were living in South Africa at the time). They were so professional and really went out of their way to make our day special.

These two companies get excellent reviews on Tripadvisor for wedding photography:

http://www.jeangarrett.com/http://www.danielvilliers.com/

Most hotels here do weddings on the beach.

got two wedding photographers worthy recommendation ... one of them worked with Miss Mauritius. pm me.
cheers
gj

Hi Sanj,

I am a photographer - originally from the UK but now based in Mauritius. You can view my work at www.krop.com/d-pic

Please take a look and get intouch.

All the best ,

Diensen

Better late than never!