Any reliable real estate agencies in Banglampphu area

Hi,

I'm a Swede moving with my husband to Bangkok after 3 years in Nichada Thani north of Bangkok. I hope to get some help finding a modest place to live in the Banglampphu area. Any suggestions or names of reliable real estate agencies for that area?

Nice to meet you!

Gertrud

Hello Gertrud and welcome to Expat.com

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Bangkok Forum so as to help you get better visibility and interactions.

I suggest you to drop an advert in our Housing in Bangkok section of the forum too.

This might help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

You just go to general property website like DDproperty ( english/thai ) and you filter the area you want, then you can check if it is a real estate, an independant broker, a owner, etc....

Reliable in the area of estate agency does not exist for me in Thailand,,, just call them or email them, ask for a viewing and you will see how they react yourself, only you can judge the service, they can be slow, they can maybe never arrive to join the owner, etc... or poor english, etc...in this case ask a Thai friend to deal with them or look at the advert in english or translate the website through google.

For any advert you will find, if you are not happy with the one who advertise, just search again because many others agencies or brokers will advertise the same advert often in the same website or others websites ( they don't have exclusivity ), they often use the same photos, the price will always be the same unless not updated, there is no mark up.... The one who is the most motivated is the one who will be available quick for you and who will deal professionnaly with you to get their commission from the owner...

I just filter on DDproperty your request and there is over 160 condos to rent ( Bangkok, District : Khlong San, Area : Bang Lam Phu Lang ), after refiine your search with more criterias like number of bedrooms, bathrooms, floor size, price range.... to reduce the number ....

Good Luck

Moderate by Priscilla
Reason : Free ads not allowed + register in the business directory