Need your opinion on a new service: an help for Chinese Expat in Franc

Good morning,
My name is Violette GERARD and I am currently in an internship in the company Management Mobility Consulting.  In this internship, I am doing a study market in the goal to know better the Chinese immigration in France since if there were a need my company would maybe set up a service to help Chinese expatriates at their arrival in France. I would like to have your opinion on this subject since you are maybe our future customer: a Chinese person who would like to come in France. Consequently, I send you a quick questionnaire to have your opinion. It is very short and totally confidential. If you have some time please answer it and send it back to me. I would be very grateful and that could help me a lot in my internship.

I- Global vision of the subject:
-What do you think of the situation of Chinese immigration in France currently (growth, decrease, ... )?
-Why do you think the situation is like this currently?
II- Affinities with the subject of relocation / Chinese expatriate in France:
- Do you know people of Chinese nationality who have expatriated in France? (Age, sex, married or not)
- If yes, why have they  come to France?
-If yes, have they come to France with their families?
- If yes, how long have they remained in France in total?

III- Vision of competition in this market:
- Do you know any organizations (associations as businesses) to help Chinese persons in this expatriation?
- How do these organizations work? Do you know people in your community who have called them? And if so, for what kind of service did they call them?
- Do you see a need in the market which is not yet fulfilled?

Thank you very much.Have a good day.
Violette

Bonjour,

Vous êtes ici sur le forum france section en français.
Vous pouvez poster en anglais sur cette page en cliquant sur le drapeau en haut de page.

En vous remerciant.

Bonne journée.

Oh pardonnez-moi, c'est redirigé.
Merci beaucoup.

Bonjour Violette,

Merci d'avoir créé une autre discussion en Anglais sur le Forum Anglophone :)

Nous allons fermer celle la :)

Merci

Maximilien

[Discussion Fermée]

Fermé