A Single, now disabled, 52 year old man needs help with .............

I have been contemplating moving to Paphos, for some years now.
But as I am now disabled and wheelchair bound, it makes it such a daunting proses. Especially as I will be doing it alone !
What I am curious to learn is :- Are my concerns about being left on my own, valid or not ?

You may reply by e-mail :-

[email protected]

I think that depends on where you live here  - as many complexes have a range of people living in them - ie expats, tourists on holday and those who have bought the properties as holiday homes - we've lived  on 2 of these so far and most of the occupiers have been fabulousy friendly and amenable. very very helpful.... so i think if you choose wisely and ask about the occupation stats etc then you wont go far wrong......

I don't suppose u wud know who I contact 2 find out IF I CAN get my benefits over there ? Do u know of any other disabled folk ?

I know there are some benefits that are claimable and thus payable in other EU member states  - id say the first port of call is here https://www.gov.uk/moving-or-retiring-abroad

many thanks much obliged.
where abouts is yr site ? I will av a look on google maps

There are many complexes all over the Pahos district  - we live in Peyia. but wouldnt recommend it for anyone with disability / mobility issues as its on a hill