What difficulties will I face getting a new oman work visa after noc?

I have worked in oman from 2013 september to 2014 november and since mine was a contract job which completed in one year, I cancelled my visa and got NOC from my sponsor(As per Oman visa rule NOC is must for expats to re-enter in a new Job in Oman).Before my cancellation I had attended an interview in another company and got promise from them about my new job there.I have forwarded my NOC papers to the new employer through my former sponser.

After reaching india I kept in contact with the new employers.They sent me the offer letter with seal and I accepted.Then I sent my original graduation certificates with apostle attested,to them.Any way,I am waiting visa any day.I am asking this question because,yesterday when i whatsapped my employer "Is there any good news?" He said "Not yet,but we are trying hard".My doubt is ,is there any difficulty i should face for getting new visa even though I got proper NOC papers and attested certificates submitted?Any expert people please reply.Thanks.

Brother..I think your new sponsor get trouble like filling omani percentage in their company. Now ministry guys need omani employees bank statement also for hiring expat..dont worry if your new company shows ti minsitry then it will be alright.now ministry don't believe companies but they want prove.dont worry..take time.wait

vjhouse wrote:

Brother..I think your new sponsor get trouble like filling omani percentage in their company. Now ministry guys need omani employees bank statement also for hiring expat..dont worry if your new company shows ti minsitry then it will be alright.now ministry don't believe companies but they want prove.dont worry..take time.wait

Hi vjhouse,

I know about the omanaisation and,YES its filled.My attested certificate reached oman last tuesday. Normally how much time it will take to get clearance? Thats what I need to know.I am afraid that in this forum itself ,I saw few guys saying they are waiting for six months etc!Actually I am already in india since november last and every one asking me "when you going back?"(you know the situation!)

I am helpless to answer .My friends are also waiting for visa..more companies applied ..now they thoroughly  started checking that's why taking time..this bank statement thing only started last month only. Keep on pushing your PRO..only way I see

may be bro..I remember when first time i went oman (2013 sep),it was damn simple.I got the offer letter after passing telephonic interview.Next day I sent my medical,after a week I got visa and I flied!

But now don't know what is going on.I am having sleepless nights.As per my situation i badly need to move.

Guys,
I got message from PRO that,ministry asked them to appoint an omani instead of an expat for the position I am looking for :( .

And he said company is trying hard and negotiating with the minsitry for me.I am very much afraid guys!I didn't expected such a situation and all my plannings are spoiled. Im in home since four month,without job and lot of other pressure. Dont know wheather I should wait or not.

PRO said that even though oamanisation was filled in the company,since they have maximum expats in IT section of the company,ministry asked them to do so!