New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sri Lanka forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sri Lanka if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

I am Engineering Student in srilanka.im doing civil engineering degree in UK part time in my country.

Hai im nushry im searchng a job if u have in hotels or resturants

[moderated: no ads on the forum please]

Hello

Welcome on board to new members  :par:

Concerning any job hunt, please drop advert in required field : Job offers in Sri Lanka

Those seeking accommodation can drop relevant advert in our Housing in Sri Lanka section of the site.

We also have our Classifieds section for any other adverts you may have.

Please create a new thread if you required assistance or wish to share your expat experience with others.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Lalantha
Welcome to the Expat.com!
Please tell us something about your expat experience.
Regards
Mal

Hi there,

We are currently building a holiday rental on a beautiful piece of land near Galle.  We love Sri Lanka and would like to retire there one day.

Hi All

name is Amjad, moved here about a year ago from the UK.  I do consultancies based out of Sri Lanka, working mainly in the non profit sector.

look forward to being in touch

Amjad

Hi,

I'm a journalist from Egypt and will be starting my job in Sri Lanka in July or August.

Nice to meet you all.

Yasmin Helal

hey there, I live in Saudi and considering moving to Sri Lanka for study purposes.

I am a teacher from Srilanka.  Currently working in Oman-Muscat.

I am engaged in my own business in the middle east for the past ten years having clean and strong net work in all Meena region. Basically concentrating in trading with specific focus on Petroleum, petro chemical,Commodities and fertilizer trade. Now planning to shift the base to Colombo since I could see much better opportunities in this region of south east Asia based in Colombo, provided good associates are available.

nice to know you madam, I am working and my husband doing some business in tea , can you please help me with some super markets in Oman selling sri lanka stuff so that I could contact them.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495052

Thanks!

Closed