New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Korea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Korea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

was  so pleased to find you via the net
I would assure you dear  that i'm an indiligent person
I would add to inform you sir ,  that I 'm a moroccan aged36 years old in seoul full of enthusiasm,and energy
I would be so pleased to share my knowledge and abilities with you all
would you mind dear  to accept my best wishes and nice regards

Hi. I am a 38 year Korean living in Seoul. Hope to anwer questions regarding Korean cuture, languages and etc. I have an interest in learning Chineses and Englsih. Hope to hear from friends. See you.

Hey all! I'm a writer based in Busan, South Korea. I blog at bosmosis.wordpress.com and am currently writing a book about American expats in Korea. Nice to meet you all!

Helo sir I am nida from Pakistan I want move to Korea for study starting after f.s.c and a job plz hello me I wish I am move korea

Hi,

I am mechanical engineer and I have considered to pursue my masters in Dong A university,Busan.

I am born indian,who never stepped out of mother country till now. Please let me know your experience in busan.

so what can i do for you,dear?

Ciao Monica,
Mi chiamo Tarek, italiano (anche se il mio nome non lo è ), vivo a Seul da 2 anni e lavoro con la Hyundai Motor.
Se hai bisogno di qualsiasi info, sarei contento di aiutarti.
Come strumento vitale di comunicazione in Corea, ti consiglierei di istallare l'app KAKAO Talk. Il mio ID è ****
Salutami l'Italia e Firenze. (chelle' la mia città'....come dice la canzone)

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on the forum for security measures.

Greetings Everyone.  I currently live just outside of Washington, DC and plan to move to South Korea to teach English.  I'm spending a fair amount of time researching recruiters and preparing my paperwork, but would be grateful for any advice regarding securing a position with a reputable hagwon.  I have been reading a lot of negative posts about hagwons, but have also come across some positive comments.  Cheers!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have found within the top green banner of the site.

@ Tarek_1

Tarek_1 wrote:

Ciao Monica,
Mi chiamo Tarek, italiano (anche se il mio nome non lo è ), vivo a Seul da 2 anni e lavoro con la Hyundai Motor.
Se hai bisogno di qualsiasi info, sarei contento di aiutarti.
Come strumento vitale di comunicazione in Corea, ti consiglierei di istallare l'app KAKAO Talk. Il mio ID è ******
Salutami l'Italia e Firenze. (chelle' la mia città'....come dice la canzone)

Hello Monica ,
My name is Tarek , Italian ( even though my name is not) , I live in Seoul for 2 years and work with Hyundai Motor .If you need any information , I would be happy to help you .
As a vital tool of communication in Korea , I would recommend you install the app KAKAO Talk. My ID is ******
Say hello to Italy and Florence . ( chelle ' my city ' .... as the song says )

I would assume that this is the translation? i would suggest that you post in English since this is the English section so that every member can share and understand each others expat experience and that info you gave off out there is pretty helpful when understood  ;)

Thank you,
Gavind.

Hi,i'm from Ghana,i'm.planning on moving
to south korea to teach English.How do i
set up over....some one help...

Hello everyone,
My name is Sarra , I'm from Morocco and I'm learning "Hangul"; I'm interested about the korean culture and i'm planning to visit South Korea . So excieted to get to know new people  who share share the same interest as me.
Btw I speak french, arabic english and italian and i m obssessed with soccer, tennis, music and cooking.
Have a nice day .XOXO :cheers:  .

im angela bristol 32 years old single.i looking job abroad in one of south korea interested for.im here in philippines in my dreams to work in south korea.how to be there?i hope to be there.thank you

Hello all :)

Warm welcome to all new members of the South korea forum :par:

Little Reminder :

This thread should be used only for presentation of new members.

If you have any adverts, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

> Jobs in South Korea

> Housing in South Korea

> South Korea Classifieds

We always encourage members to create New Threads to share their expat experience.

Looking forward to read you :top:

Kenjee

Hi,
I am NV, working in Ulsan, just for two months, looking for friends to explore Korea in this two months period.

Regards
NV

hi  all friend,

my name is inncent msiska from Malawi.im looking for a friend
who we can share Ideas.@ the moment im staying here in south Africa.
this is my ********

Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.
Reason : out of subjet.
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic

Hello!

I am planning to visit Seoul at the end of this year, it will be a short business trip.
Hope to meet someone here to help me with some ideas, tips, what to see and maybe even what to avoid while staying in South Korea.
I am from Croatia and at the moment live in Vienna, Austria.

Hi I'm Gabby ^^
I've been living in Korea for almost 2 years. I am an English teacher at an elementary school in Seoul. I have a blog talking about the stuff I am doing before I go back to the U.S.A. in late August :)My blog

Hello , am abdennour bechrouri i have 19 years old i live in casablanca morocco i live with my familly in our home my father work at the marines forces we have a little of problems , am young but am genius i can understand lany thing in a short time i like draw and listen to music in the same period and i like sport , i have an experience in the computer field and an experience of  Sales of clothing in shops and other experience of call center that's it i talk arabic and frensh and english not very well , I will be traveling to Korea this summer tourism but when I saw the job ads there preferred to get this opportunity , I am able to live on my own and I've experimented with this before .

Hi! I'm Alana. I moved to Seoul last October when my husband took a job with a major Korean corporation. I was a pastry chef in New York and here I spend my days working on recipes and writing about food in Seoul and around Asia.

Callie, from Las Vegas, Nevada. Going to be an expat most likely in August! I'm very excited, but I think the largest question in my mind is using my Sprint phone over in Korea. I have been reading about Sim cards and compatibility, in which I believe that my Iphone 6+ is. I do however, have the Iphone5 if needed as a backup plan. Keeping in touch with my family is my main concern at the moment and with some family I can Skype/Facetime, etc....my Dad does not have that capability though.
While in Korea, I plan on finishing up schooling online in the Fall, so that will keep me busy for a bit of time. I also plan on doing a lot of traveling! I just recently found out that as of next month, my nephew will also be in South Korea at Camp Humphries for a year! I'm hoping to find this forum to be a useful tool to me!

Hi nice to meet you!

I like travel and meeting up new people!

I am holding some events with foreigners in Korea with Korean friends

Hope to see you guys later!

Hi all I'm Elisa from Malaysia, I have been to korea 4 times and I want to live & work there for 1 year to experience the 4 seasons and know more about their culture, who knows I might decide to stay in Korea permenantly. What kind of jobs can I apply and I'm still not good at hangul. Kindly advise ..... thank you  :)

Hi!  I may be accepting a job in Busan, Korea starting October 1st of this year.  I have a 9 year old son.  I am looking for a year-long nanny, live in who can take him to school and sports.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Jennifer

Hi everyone, Geoff here. I cook for the most part. Interested in traveling to Korea soon to visit Seoul for the first time and was wondering if there were any spots that you could recommend to visit while there? And if there was any groups who would be interested in exploring Seoul together?

Hi there! I am a Singaporean and would love to know more about Korean culture. Please add me as friends and we can have a cultural exchange if interested:)

Hi

My name is Nandu and just moved to Seoul from Calgary, Canada. I am an engineer and looking for new friends. Interested in joining cycling/hiking groups. If anybody knows any contract bridge clubs/tournaments in Seoul, please let me know. Have a nice day..

gooday expats,my name is Emilia am 33 years old originally from ZIMBABWE bt been working and living in Johannesburg South Africa am currently lookin for a job as a waitress,nanny  teach english or in the factories,am fluent in  English ,written and spoken,am outgoing ,hardworker and am so eager to learn ,any part of South Korea

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495050

Thanks!

Closed