New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Russia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi..m moving to Moscow soon..!!

Hi girishmehta - did you pay attention to what the topic is about here pls :unsure  ? we are expecting members to write a bit about themselves just as an introduction and here you are being off topic  :whistle:

Hello all,my name is Gina from philippines looking for a job here.

Hi guys! I'm Alan from Brazil, I'm moving to Russia to teach English and study in May and looking for someone to share an apartment in Moscow.

Any inputs regarding nightlife, must-see places or frequent meetings you guys have, pleeease let me know!

It's great to see this many people here.

Thanks a lot!

i am from Portugal
i am doing my Phd in Maths ...
I  fell in love with Moscow
....the first time i went to Mockba was in 26th November 2014
.....if i found a job there...
....if i  had the opportunity
....i would definitely like to move and live permanently in Moscow

Hi! I am currently living in Moscow, I am very happy here (with my husband) but off course I miss my family.. I guess that's a feeling a lot of us have!

Anyway I am an English, Spanish and German teacher if anybody is interested!

where and your husband are from?

Dear Julien and Expat members, my name is Mila (Russian name). I am very happy to join Expat.com to have more friends all around the world.I mostly live in Moscow, but i often have some months to rest in Vietnam-my homeland.

Hello all, I'm Lia, planning to move to Yekaterinburg in about a month with my husband. We're currently in Baku, originally from the US and husband from Turkey. I will be working as an English teacher while studying for my MA and hopefully getting in some much-needed ice skating and happiness as well as meeting expats and locals. I also speak Spanish, Japanese, Czech and Turkish along with enough Russian to baaarely get by. Hoping to change that soon!

[ Moderated by Priscilla:offtopic:  ]

Hey guys!
My name is Dasha, I am from Rissia. Until recently I've been staying in Holland and Germany, mostly studying. I am currently back in Moscow for several months before I go back to Hamburg. I would be happy to meet some Russian-learning people interested in language exchange classes, which are basically half-German half-Russian spoken coffee meetings. Please feel free to contact me! :)

I'm Ecuadorian and Colombian :) and my husband is Russian

Hi Dasha! I would love to exchange some language knowledge with you! I have learned German as my mother thonge since school. Let me know what schedule is good for you! Hopefully on weekdays before 6pm

Hi Mila!
It's so cool you are from Vietnam! We are planning to go there soon! Maybe you can recommend us some places to visit! :)

I hope you can stay in Moscow for a long time :) what about the winter? Wasn't it a little bit hard? I'm so happy it's not that cold anymore :) for me it was pretty difficult haha

Hi I am Analene Tandoc living in moscow from Philippines I am looking for a full time nanny please contact me

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hola! I'm Nika, new here. Don't know how this site works:) anyway I'd like to meet new friends, get some conversation exchange, I can help with russian language. And I could show some nice places in moscow and outside of it too. So text me!:)

Hello everyone,my name is shirly ,new here in this site.

Hi..gud day! Im ruby im new here...
I currently live here in philippines  and looking 4 a job outside the country.i am looking 4 an employer that was looking housekeeper,or dh.able to process my documents to travel and to work to them..hope u know someone that needs dh..this is my no.+639291927356 dnt hesitate to contact me..hope u can help me thank u

Hi my name is emmanuel from nigeria and i want to study in russia .am currently living in nigeria and i want to work when am in russia .pls can any give me a clue

Hello, my name is Winda. I'm 20 yo and I'm currently a student at МГТУ. I look for a jobs as babysitter parttime or english teacher or indonesian language teacher or nanny.I'm very like and very comfortable with children of all ages and infant baby. I'm usually available in weekend. if you need me,please contact my email : [email protected]

HIIIII.... MY NAME IS PRASHANT AND I.M FROM INDIA LIVING IN KARNATAKA STATE HUBLI CITY AND I.M ONLY 20 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A PASSION OF TRAVELLING FROM 8 YEARS I WANT EXPLORE ALL WORLD STARTING FROM RUSSIAN CITIES AND CULTURE BUT I.M VERY POOR IF SOMEBODY HELP ME TO COME FOR RUSSIA I WILL WORK FOR THEM SO PLEASE HELP ME GIVE ME ACHANCE I WILL DO MY BEST MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Hello everyone...newbie here... im jhon louie 24 of age from philippines...im here in moscow russia for 6months

Hi Im Joyce I have been living in Russia for 1 year and 6 mouths I am currently looking for a new job as a Nanny or Housekeeper. I enjoy traveling and working hard. I can showcase my skills to the right employer. I give 110% every time. I speak English, Chinese, & A little Russian. I have worked with different ages of children. I love what I do. Also enjoy traveling and meeting new people.

Please contact me for Employment at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.For job offers place an ad in the jobs section of the site.

Hi! And from what country?
Will that be a project? Or you are intending to visit Your relatives?
Regards
Sergey

Hoi!
Darya, I am Sergei. I am to study Dutch. Con you give me several lessons in Dutch.
Is that possible.? I agree for whatever schedule you have, i'd follow it.
I used to study Dutch, but left it for a while, but now I want to resume it.
With respect
Sergey

Hi Grig and joyce2006and welcome to Expat.com,

Note that this thread is only for the introduction of new members and for a brief presentation.

If you have any questions or queries, please, create a new thread on the Russia forum.

Furthermore, for jobs search, follow this link :

- Jobs in Russia section

For language classes follow the link below :

- Language classes in Russia

Let us keep this thread neat. ;)

Good luck,
Bhavna

Hello everyone,my name is Maqsood, new here in this site.

Hi guys!
I m Evelina, from Poland  :D
I want to move to Russia - Samara and find a job here with kids, I will be grateful for any information, clues and counsel. And of course i wish to meet new people here! :top:

Hello everyone, i am Carlos from Peru and i am happy to come back Russia! I hope to enjoy summer activities in moscow and saint peter, nice to meet you new friends who like spanish language and salsa dance. See you soon

Hi All,

My name is Fandi from indonesia, i had stayed in tyumen for 6 weeks at 2014. the city was good for me, i like to be in there, even it is kind of small city but quite fancy since tyumen is an 'energy' city, many good place and i really like walked down the city hang out at the city park,

at that times i went there for studying, so i am not really tried to learn the language but i cant speak russian lil bit at that time. now i am looking to move to russia, hopefully i can move to saint petersburg or tyumen. anyway i have went also to st. petersburg for short vacation, the city looks good (everybody know it :D) but since it was a really short vacation i didnt go to many place.

i am serious to move to russia, looking for any possibility to stay for study, living and working.

cheers !
Fandi

Hi Everyone

My Name is kamal from India and i am moving to moscow after 2 months. I need advise where i can find a job or start a small business. I  am learning russian from last 2 months and my would wife is Russian..

Looking forward to your valuable advise.

Thanks
Kamal

I'm Catalina Santos 46 yrs old, registered midwife, and graduated also hotel restaurant management, 2 yrs in Singapore and 2 yrs in Taiwan, 16 yrs in hongkong, taking care Newborn baby and doing  housekeeping like washing clothes, ironing, cooking, marketing, window cleaning, moping

Hi?When are going back there?Am also planning to be there very soon to begin my tour .***

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

hi~ im from taiwan, will go jp in few month later
im live in moscow also
if you dont mind we can change emal
mine is : ***
hope we can be friend~

(i know japanese, chinese and english)

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Am a mathematician and would want to meet more people like me so that we grow together in Russia,my objective is to make more friends and share idea and return to my country with some new knowledge.Thank you sir.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + drop your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Russia section pls

Good day to all!! I am sharon , currently living here in moscow russia..I am a nanny/cleaner..i worked to a russian family for a year and now looking for a part time or full time work..nanny or cleaner..i had a recommendation letter from my previous employer..if anyone is interested, please feel free to message me..thank you

hi everyone here ,
my name is saad i live now in Morocco which is a country in North africa the closest to spain , i just had my degree in network and system engineering after 5 years of hard work , so now im looking forward to work and live in Russia , i just started searching for work and i read steps to get a visa,so i need a working permit delivered from a company in Russia to get my visa here in Morocco.
I already talked with some friends to ask about the life in Russia and i think its amazing and hope to also live there.
i already made my decision to go but now i just need to find a work , so if someone can help it will be most appreciated and thankful .
so after this introduction i hope i get the help needed or the guidance anything will be a good start .
thank you all members.

Closed