New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hello,
I am french, living in Lodz from a few years with my dear husband Adam. With pleasure we will meet english or french speaking people. Nice day for you.

Hi there ! I spent one semester last year in Łódź, and I would love to come back to this city, but this time to work !

Hi :)

I am in process for getting a job in Pila. Can you tell me what is there in the city except of working? I am reading about it as a quite boring city to live in.. so I want to check with an expat is it really so. Do you have some language school for learning Polish? How young is the population especially in the company?

hi plz can you tell me the availbility of part time work for.student of non eu xitizen and wages in warshaw

Hey all!

I am Nicolas and I am 22 years old. I am moving to Warsaw on 1 July 2015 and will be working on a 7 months assignment within Financial Controlling.

I am bilingual with roots from sunny Greece and beautiful Denmark. I also speak English and a bit of German.

I am very open-minded and would love to meet and hang out with some of you guys - maybe over a cup of coffee, beer or just for a walk in the city of Warsaw.

Fell free to PM me!

Best Regards,

Nicolas

Hi all here!

25 years old in Katowice now from Belgium. Interested in sports, cinema, drawing art.
I would like to meet like minded people. PM me :)

Hey Watchdog,
No buddy. Unfortunately, deal didn't worked out.

Hey Tamaryn,

I'm also a teacher in British School in Warsaw ( but probably not the same). I own a flat in Warsaw and am looking for a flatmate.
If you are interested in sharing a flat write me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please de not post your email on forum. Post an ad in Flat share in Poland section of the website

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495041

Thanks!

Closed