New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity is not allowed on the forum, you may register your services in our business directory

Hi all,

My name is Nichole, and I'm new to Amman. Nice to meet you :)

My name is Ameen Bashtawi i come from jordan, recently turned 24. I have been living in the UK for some time now, mutter of the fact i just got my masters from there, and now staying in jordan for a short vacation.
I stumpled over this blog a couple of days ago, and thought it might be a good way to meet people, and make new friends. Since i am on a vacation here, most of the times i am free so let me know if you want to grab a coffee of something of that sort.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

welcome on board

Hello Nichole,

Its my pleasure to help in whatever you want. Im living and working in Amman so please feel free to contact me here first and then we can have a cup of coffee

Ahmad,

Heey ya'll :)

My name is Abdulaziz and I have been in Amman for the last 8 months :)

hi  nicola
im mohammad from jordan
im willing to help you
if you want we can contact

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : The purpose of this thread is for the introduction of new members and not dating.
mohammad1980 wrote:

Hi  I hope to spend nice time in jordan  I hope to meet you soon and I willing to help you and I will invite you to drink coffee and if you need help I can help you  have nice time

She's clearing looking for females and beside that: what do  you want with married women?
Just for the record: this blog is not a dating or matrimonial site. If you disrespect the rules then you get banned for a certain period of time or worse, to loose  your membership.

Hello, am Abed 32 Years Old from Palestine, Live in Jordan since Nov :)

HEY U WELCOM

hi
i am in amman and i am new here, nice to meet you here

hi
welcome to jordan randa , i work in real estate in jordan , so if you need any help just contact me

Hello everyone,

Wishing all new members a warm welcome  :)

Feel free to start new threads on the Jordan forum  if you have any questions.

A little reminder, this thread is solely for the introduction of new members and a brief account of your projects. ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Salam, i am Ghaith, fromJordan, coming to Atlanta for short time then coming back to Jordan, wish to find some one who can help in places to visit, hotels, resturants & mosques there during 6_9 July

To Expat.com Jordan,

I am Maria Abdul Karim, my family used to call me Nennen. I am from the Philippines but I am living in Jordan for 23 years. I am a B.S. Chemical Engineering graduate but I am not working in my field due to the allowed working permit available. I am a Mother of 2. I've been working in Costumer Service field.                                                                      Jordan is my 2nd home. I love Jordan just like my own homeland. I am used to the culture & tradition. The Jordanian people are warm & hospitable. I can enjoy full security even if I walk in the streets of Amman in the middle of the night. I do Voluntary work. I am a member of Jordan Volunteers.

Hello every one,
im a new member here and wouldn't mind grabbing a cup of coffee with foreigners or people living in Jordan.
Im currently studying Architecture in Jordan, i speak arabic english and german
message me if interested

Regards
Hamzeh

Good morning, and nice to 'meet' you via the net. I'm a new member as well and would be glad to meet you.

But that cup of coffee is going to have to wait either till after sunset, or after the Holy month of Ramadan.

Take care and best regards.

Bettydana

we surely can arrange something soon, maybe not today i have to pick a friend up from the airport he's arriving from Canada.

send me a private message, sadly they have blocked me from sending any, for trying to be social on the first day i guess.

regards

Good morning and nice to 'meet' you. Where do you come from? Am a Jordanian female and I'm single. Would be pleased to meet you. Take care and best regards.

good morning to you as well, I'm Jordanian male, but like you i have lived abroad, in Canada, around 4 years and I'm about to finish my study in the university here in Jordan.
i would rather chat via email tho .. still not used to this interface....
hamzayissa {at} gmail

Hello guys,

My anme is Katherine, and it's really nice to know all of you here :)
Just drop by to say Hello to all and Enjoy the EB convos,and Please Foolow the rule here and Remember ! EB is not a Dating site :)

A BIG HELLO for Primadona   :cheers: 

Hahaha.....I can see that  :dumbom:

@bettydana & hamazing: this blog is not for private chatting

Your private message system will be full activated when you post a certain amount of  useful comments on several forums of this blog. This to prevent spam, scam et cetera.
With useful I  mean to share your experiences of answers questions from others members

Hi all,

My Name is Felix Ogada from Nairobi Kenya. I work for a Chinese construction company which will soon be undertaking some projects in Jordan. We will be stationed in Amman. Nice to be here.

welcome to jordan femax

Hello every body , I am Adi from  Perth/ Western Australia , I am here in Amman since march 2014, I am a doctor of medicine and I am interested in Art and Universal literature .
      God bless you all !

Hello everyone,

My name is Sam and I'm from California...finishing up my pilots license here. Kind of bored here so if you're cool hit me up!!!

Hi Sam. Nice to meet you via the net.

Good luck in your studies.

I am a Jordanian female, who's also bored,VERY bored, and would be glad to make new friends in Amman, where I live.

@Bettydana,

I suggest you to create one new thread to attract more peoples to Interact with you :)

Good Luck

Hello all ! my name is stephanie ! i am a nigerian born american . (RAISED IN USA) looking to soon live in amman jordan .

Hello all,
my name is Motasem hamad, I've been to UAE for almost 10 years, and now I am having a break in Amman and I am enjoying it, I teach Arabic to non Arabs to make living plus some translation work as well, business has been great, many people are interested in learning about our beautiful language. I love writing and walking, whenever I have some free time I do one of those 2 things, write or walk, cant be done in the same time thou lol  :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no copy/ paste please + off topic

Hi all

I'M Haya. New on the forum. Do not know how to use it yet. I'm currently working with refugees. Looking to change jobs if anyone can advise me.

Much appreciated

welcome Haya, what a wonderful humanitarian job, I guess I have some tips but I need to know more about ur major study

hi, haya

welcome to the group.
any idea of the place Al Ghabawa in Jordan.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495029

Thanks!

Closed