Looking for flat mates in Grand Bay

Hi I'm looking for flat mates to share the flat I live in grand bay, which will be available as from end of June most likely. Preferably girls . 3 bedrooms , one bathroom , kitchen and two balconies. Located in Grand Bay , close to the city center, easy access to public transport and the beach. Please inbox for more details.

You can post your offer in the more appropriate place which is the housing section in the green banner above the page, This forum is not designed for these kind of posts.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nayana wrote:

Hi I'm looking for flat mates to share the flat I live in grand bay, which will be available as from end of June most likely. Preferably girls . 3 bedrooms , one bathroom , kitchen and two balconies. Located in Grand Bay , close to the city center, easy access to public transport and the beach. Please inbox for more details.

hello

is grand bay close to curepipe?

Hello ABELINA

In mauritius it is considered as far. Since its easily one hour by car at normal hours. And twice more during peak hours.

Now for those who are used to drive for three or more hours in bigger countries might not find that not too far. :)

Kenjee
Expat.com Team