Marriage expatriate

Hi to all,
Anyone who need information on expatriate marriages especially indian citizen,please contact me.I  can give you all the details how to get married either in Maurtiius or in India successfully.

Thnks
Best Regards
Neha

Dear Neha,

Kindly provide your contact detail.

Hello,

Neha, congrats !!!

karan5, could you please reply publicly to a question asked publicly ?

Thanks

Julien

Hello
I am a citizen of bangladesh , i came at Mauritius for the propose of study . then i got my true love here , and we wanted to got merry .. but after submitting the  application in civil the PMO made an objection and they called us for hearing . after the hearing day one month latter they send me a latter that I cant marriage Civilly in Mauritius.
One officer suggest me to go another country get merry and come back to Mauritius.

I need your help in that case , please suggest me something if u can

Hello Rasel Power

This is how it works here, you cannot come in the country on another visa and then decide to get married.

For foreigners wishing to get married to Mauritians in Mauritius, the Mauritian should first notify immigration about the purpose of your visit, and when you are coming, at the immigration at the airport you should state that you are getting married in Mauritius.

Best bet would be to take your true love and go marry in your home country and then come back here to legalize your marriage.

Best of luck

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you very much

Best of luck bro

Hello Neha,

My husband is Indian and we are planning to move to Mauritius soon...Would you know whether he should get a permanent visa before arriving or can we apply for that once there?

Many thanks!

Hi , I am hoping to get married in September to my girlfreind who is from Srilanka. I have residency and a home in Mauritius which we intend to live in. Would you be able to advise on the process for her in terms of the wedding. i.e documents required and time scales

Any information is much appreciated.

Regards

Jason   [email protected]