Money transfer from KSA to New Zealand

Hello folks,

My family is in Auckland, while I am having work here in Riyadh. I need to send money (preferably via bank transfer) to them in my wife's bank account in NZ. NZ account is in kiwi bank but I can move to some other bank if the process of transfer can be eased-out for doing an online transaction between bank in Saudi and NZ.

Can someone have this experience before? I need procedure and details.

Thanks.

If you have the bank account, you can transfer money from your bank account to any bank account in the world at a nominal charge. However, first you have to sync the other account to your bank account one time before you proceed for any transaction.
Check fund transfer section under your bank online web page, subjected to having the online facility of operating your bank account.

Thanks saimans but unfortunately, this is not the answer i was looking for. I need procedure and the hiccups that people may have faced in this transaction from Riyadh to NZ. I am sure it is not as straight forward as you have mentioned above. Anyone who was real experience in this?

Well I have transferred the amount to Aussie, UK and USA on couple of occasions with the procedure mentioned above any without and hiccups.

You can wait for the person with real time issues though.

Hi raheel78,

You need to ask your NZ bank and your Saudi bank, make sure they both know it's for an international transfer. You'll most likely be given a stream of numbers and letters, the address of your NZ bank, your account details, sort code, international transfer number, inside leg measurement, favourite colour, the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow, Fermat's Last Theorem, number of stars in the Galaxy, grains of sand on the beach in Hawaii, and your name.

hi,

From whcih bank I can transfer money to NZ from saudi?

Coz from SABB i tried to add beneficiary and transfer to BNZ and its sending thru ANZ only not directly to BNZ.

Regards
Nawed

hi Raheel, i sent several messages to you, can we talk? I am also in Riyadh.

Hi Raheel
Did you find any solution.I need to send some moeny to my relatives there.I have account in SABB Bank

Dear Sir,

You can transfer by Western Union if you need help i can help you out.

I m Working In Western Union in Riyadh