Flight on schengen visa-Urgent advice

hi

I have a valid Schengen visa for visiting friends. I know I can stay 90 days at a time, however I booked my flight from 27 April to 27 August...will this cause a problem at the airport or at immigration?

Im not sure if I need to change my flight ticket to show I will only stay 90 days.

Thank you very much

Don't know about Schengen visas but maybe you could always say you are going to another country either where you do not need a visa and you plan to get another visa for more Schengen visits when you are there.

I have a valid Schengen visa until September, my question is that my flight is booked April to August. That shows 4 months and the stay in any Schengen area is only 90 days. Will I have a problem at immigration the fact that my flight shows longer than 90 days...

The normal Schengen visa allows for a cumulative 90-day stay within a 180-day period. Assuming you are in fact flying back home on August 27, you must be doing something to avoid an overstay, presumably spending about a month in a non-Schengen country like Romania or Bulgaria. If you're asked by immigration about the four-month stay shown on your air tickets, just explain your plans to spend a month or so in a non-Schengen country. You would not normally be asked this, but that may depend on your nationality.