Looking for a job

My name is Mihai Olenici and I am Romanian, age 46.
At present I work as a product manager and tour leader/tourism guide in Western Carpathians, self employed.
I'm planning to move to Germany and wish to work in agriculture, farming, outdoors.
I'm also interested in working for a hotel or guesthouse - home help, allround, maintenance, cleaning.

Friendly and out-going manner.
Excellent communication skills. Good English language skills. Good team player and ‘can do' attitude. Well organized and able to listen to instructions
Strong will for personal and professional development.
Committed, hard worker, flexible, confortable with working extra hours.

Hi Mihai,

welcome to the forum!
I invite you to post a free ad in the job section of the German forum. You can also search for jobs under jobbörse from the arbeitsagentur: http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/web/content/EN/index.htm

The chances of finding a job without speaking German are pretty slim (unless you are highly skilled or work in a field with high demand) so I recommend to learn the language asap.
My first impression was, that your skills fit best in the Alpine region of Germany. There is a lot of tourism and you might get lucky by just contacting the Hotels directly.

Good Luck!

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the message and for the advice! yes, you are very right and I am aware af how things are at this moment but 1. I've started learning German and I will do my best in this respect and 2. I'm an optimistic, positive thinking and insistant person knowing that any difficulty is nothing but a challenge, an opportunity to prove myself that I am able find a solution to it. Sooner or later. I'm extremely committed to follow my way :)

Thanks a lot for this website, I find it very smart and useful in the same time!

Best regards,

Mihai