Volunteering Opportunities

I am interested in volunteering in my free time but all I can find online are programs that only want money rather than work. I have experience and enjoy working with disabled children but am open to just about anything. Please tell me of any organizations or locations in Ho Chi Minh that could use some extra help. Thanks!

Sarah,

Are you open to help taking care of old people like this? (Help them to bathing, washing their clothes, prepare food or feed them). It's in Lam Quang pagoda, District 8.

2. Orphan center in Phap Vo pagoda at Nha Be district.

3. Dieu Giac pagoda has more than 100 orphan children need help. Their website

4. Orphans in Tan Phu district

Tell me which one do you prefer, I'll help you to contact.

There is an organization which help to cook and provide food for poor patients in hospitals for free. I'm thinking of join them one day. Join me if you want.

Sarah,
We would be delighted to have you come and help us model english conversation skills for our 250 financially challenged students. please look us up on Facebook:DALC. We are in Bien Hoa, about an hour from you but I can arrange transportation to our school from HCMC for you at no charge. Ours is a charity school for kids 10-13. please let me know if I can answer any questions you might have!
Greg Klock

Thank you that's exactly what I was looking for.

Hi klockola, 

I'm also interested in your school, but I couldn't see it on Facebook:DALC or Dong Nai newspaper (online ads).

Regards,

Hi, I worked as a caregiver in Saudi Arabia before. I would like to volunteer... Taking care of old orphans or children.

Hi Klockola san

I am Vietnamese, i am very interested with this volunteer
I can speak english, japanese, chinese, i would like teach children at your school in saturday, sunday
If it is possible, pls contact me by email [email protected]

Dear, I am also interested in volunteering at the orphans center, I live in district 2 and please let me know which centers is closer?

Lula

You may want to explore Peace Village in Tu Du Hospital. Peace Village is a shelter and treatment facility that provides education, medical treatment to children of victims of Agent Orange.

I appreciate you guys doing voluntary work. I myself teach English for children with special needs in District 7 every Tuesday and Thursday evening.

Hi guy, Do you know somewhere in district two,  can teach volunteer for poor children

Thank you and I will check it out!

Lula

Hi! Where is your school located? Do you have a website to check on details? thanks!

Kindly go through the below link, i think you are looking for such kind of volunteer opportunity

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=535122