Fashion Scene Bangkok.

Hi everybody,
I'm moving to Bangkok soon and I was wondering if any of you has an idea about what the fashion scene in Bangkok is like? Are people generally nice? Is it very hard to make friends? Are there nice fashion-related parties going on?
I've traveled quite a bit and I know everywhere is different so that's why I'm curious about such a big city like Bangkok.

Anything you could think of, please feel free to share it here ^^.

Thank you all ! :)
XX

Hi,

I would love to know to.In the futur i will leave in Asia probably Thailand for 6 months a year.Doing business in fashion;I am seeing a lawyer on the 9th of April in Bangkok.I will be there in Bangkok from 8 April to 10 april afternoon.Then leaving for Phuket.After that i go Cambodia.I will be 1 month in Thailand and Cambodia.
I am from Belgium aswell :)
Kind regards,

Carina

Hi Carina ! :)

So nice! Aangenaam !! What a coincidence. I'm arriving on the 10th but I will be going to some beaches the first week. Aren't you staying in Thailand for Songkran on the 13th?

I hope I get to meet many nice people in Bangkok while there, think I'll be living there for awhile. What kind of business in Fashion do you do? If I may ask of course.

Oh and so cool that you're heading to Cambodia, I went there a few weeks ago, really loved it. I'm sure you'll have a great time there.

Good luck on your meeting with the lawyer, and who knows we'll end up meeting in the big city :) hehe.

X
Aris

Hi,

I am in Bangkok untill the 10 th of April; afternoon.Then  i go Phuket.for 2 weeks.If you go Phuket let me know i can mail you my phonenumber .I am a fashiondesigner setting up a fashionlabel .Maybe Thailand maybe Cambodia depents on what the lawyer says in Thailand or Cambodia (2 meetings).What do you do in fashion ?How come you will live in Bangkok now ?Sorry, don't have to answer if you don't want to :)I love to make friends in fashion :)certainly Belgian ones :)

Kind regards,

Carina

btw would be nice to meet you !

carina