Looking for accomodation

Hello

I am a PHD student from South Africa. I am looking for an affordable  1 bedroom apartment to rent for atleast a year from the 1st of June 2015. Anyone have any suggestions?

Any assistance would be welcome because searching for accommodation from South Africa is proving a bit of a challenge.

Thanks on advance.

dseabe wrote:

Hello

I am a PHD student from South Africa. I am looking for an affordable  1 bedroom apartment to rent for atleast a year from the 1st of June 2015. Anyone have any suggestions?

Any assistance would be welcome because searching for accommodation from South Africa is proving a bit of a challenge.

Thanks on advance.

I suggest that you place a free ad in the housing section of the forum which you can find at the top of this page. You can also look through the rentals there too.

Hi dseabe,

I invite you to have a look at the offers found here : Flats for rent in Brussels. It might help you in your search.

I also advise you to click on the subscribe button when you are on the housing page in order to be always notified when there are new accommodation offers.

Best of luck

Priscilla  :cheers: