Schengen Visa to France Help

Hi Friends,

I am a 28 year old guy from Sri Lanka. I have applied for schengen visa to France on 2012 May (Right after the completion of my Bachelors Degree) tourist visa to visit my uncle in France. Even though I provided all the required documents my visa was rejected (Stamped passport) saying The intention to leave schengen territory before expiration of visa has not been proved. This can mainly because I did not have a job and it was just after my degree. My uncle advised me to apply again with his letter to visa officer within a month. So I applied again in 2012 June but got rejected again (Silly me!)
Now I am going to apply again saying I am sponsoring for everything and my uncle is only going to provide lodging. This time I am going to apply with my parents. Now I am working as a Senior Engineer in a reputable company with a high grade salary and I have more than enough money in my account to finance for three people. My father is also working as a Deputy Manager at a bank and my mother has retired. My father owns two houses and a vehicle. I am also currently following an MBA and I got the letter from university saying they approve leave. Also I am going to get married on July 2015, so I am going to attach copies of my wedding related bills as proof. My brother is not going on this trip because he is still studying in the university for his Bachelors. I am going to provide all the required documents alongside with the docs I have mentioned above with my uncle's salary and bank details even though he is not sponsoring. Do you think me and my family have a chance of getting visa this time? I am worried of my previous refusals. Also please note that I have traveled previously to Thailand and Singapore for personal visits and to South Africa for business purpose. But my parents have not traveled outside the country before.

Please help me :)

Hello sahan86,

You have now been moved to the France forum in order to have better interactions from members who has already been there.

While awaiting their participations, I suggest you have a look at the Living in France guide, where you will have constructive informations on the matter.

Thank you and good luck!
Marjorie :)

hello sahan
well you can apply for visa again but you need to eliminate objection which they put last time. well you need to give them prove that you will come back to sri lanka before your  visa expire. so question is what kinf of prove you can give. if you are working then you need to give your work contract  with latter from employer that you are going to have vocation and you will come back on work and u also need to privide play slips. or other proves u can give if you have house mean if have any property on your name then you need to give copies of property pappers or if you are  living  on rent then you need to give rent contract and contract must be long term like u have 10 years contract with owner or if you have house on lease  then you need to give copiy of that contract
best luck

Thanks a lot. I applied again with employee letters and other docs. Hoping for the best :)

Hi,

I applied again and got visa!! Thanks a lot!!