Let's be FIT! Jeddah Expat V-ball team

Hi there!
Calling all expat who are nterested in joining a volleyball team here in Jeddah. I am Jessa and new here Jeddah. Please reply in this blog if ever you are interested .
# any idea for a good a venue is highly appreciated

Hope to hear from you guys
Tnx

Surprised no one responded ?

Has to be inside a compound if playing with mixed crowd...enjoy

Hi Jessa!

I'm very interested in joining! Would like to get more details, please! :D

Hi Jessa,

I would love to join as very interested in volleyball. Anyways, I would suggest and I think it would be better to plan it in a beach resort, in Ubhor Area. What do you think? Cheers! ;)

I'm interested in indoor volleyball btw, if that is what you are interested in planning.

Athena0 wrote:

I'm interested in indoor volleyball btw, if that is what you are interested in planning.

:D:D:D

It doesn't matter, I'm a volleyball lover. ;)

I mean, either indoor or outdoor, it's not a problem for me at all. the only problem is that it is hard to find an indoor volleyball here in jeddah.

I think that some basketball courts also can be used as volleyball courts, right? I think of we can get enough people to sign up, we could ask to rent the court or something.

Athena0 wrote:

I think that some basketball courts also can be used as volleyball courts, right? I think of we can get enough people to sign up, we could ask to rent the court or something.

Nice idea Athena. I'm all in! :D

i want to join! i have friends with me ..!  count us in..! yes we can hire a basketball court or maybe a court in a compound. beach volleyball sounds good also (but it should be in a private resort.)..  :cheers::top:

HI Jessa.. I'm interested too.  Please count me..  On the other hand there is plenty of courts in jeddah..

sooo any update? Should I book a court in a compound for mixed team ?

hey im interested to play too... but i am a begginer in volleyball, dont have much skills in it... will that matter?

salam wa alikoum , my name is mehdi

Nice idea
count me

Hi guys ..! Sorry for the late reply I was a bit busy... Since we have these suggestions now ,  we need to pick one place . What do you think.. Are all of you off on Friday? What's your most convenient time?

Friday is the best
We want to know how many people

Jessa28RM wrote:

Hi guys ..! Sorry for the late reply I was a bit busy... Since we have these suggestions now ,  we need to pick one place . What do you think.. Are all of you off on Friday? What's your most convenient time?

Hi Jessa!
Sure! Can it be indoor volley, please? (IF possible)  :)

Athena can you help talk to those interested to come

Interested!

i want to join as well
it would be good to do smthing fun here

Hi! Can you give us some info about the courts here .. So can start playing tnx

hello ,Hossam ,how are you

Am in for friday 😎

Hello there ,
I am also interested in playing volleyball both indoor and beach :) , So how can i join you guys ? :)

I am interested in playing volleyball  could play from 11 to noon on Friday.  Has a place and time been decided?

Did volleyball team ever happen?  I realized the posts were a Bit old, but I would like to join.  Can you provide some info as Athena never did.  Thanks

I have no idea , I am new here
would someone please provide us with info ?

Maybe we should start our own, I know of at least two others who might willing, we just need to find a place to play, compound probably best.

Come on guys , who is keen ?
Let's make this happen :)

Maeboon,  are you still keen ?
Who else is interested?

I'm still interested, we need a venue

For a venue,  does anyone have any suggestions?

I am interested
What now?

Good boy so far it you , maeboon , two of Maeboon'so friends and I , 5 in total we need more
We also need to find a venue any ideas?

Interested!

i would love to join..

you should post your email address sis so we can contact you and those who are interested like me can give you our personal details just for privacy you know...things like that

There was a what's app group for this, don't know what happened to it ... I think the usual happened....

Closed