Hello, i am french !

Hello =) I am french and I live in Paris. My name is Mélanie and I am 17. I would like to correspond and speaking with Americans of New York, Los Angeles, Californie or other.   
Sorry for the faults but i would like to improve in English. And I could help you in French =)
Bye Bye =)

Salut or je veux dire Hi,

Mi name is Gustavo and I live in the US, I am Mexican but speak the tree languages: Spanish, French and English.

As a matter of fact I am planning to move to Paris next year temporarily, I lived there in 2002 but I'd like to return I fell in love with the city.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Gustavo :)
You lives in US ? you are very lucky !! M'y dream is to live in the USA after my studies ! For the moment I was never in the USA :( because I am very bad on english :(
Me I like Paris but I prefer USA :) And you ? You like USA ? My also I speak a little spanish :)
Do not hesitate to say myself if I make full of faults in English !
Bye bye

Oui la meilleur solution est sans doute l'immersion totale mais pour le moment je suis en plein dans mes études donc je ne peux malheureusement pas partir la bas :( et partir la bas pour les vacances c'est trop cher pour moi :( donc c'est pour cela que je cherche des correspondants américains pour m'améliorer en anglais. :)
Désole de ne pas avoir écrit en anglais mais je ne sais pas traduire ce que je viens d'écrire :)

Coucou miss !!
Je suis aussi francais et comme toi les states me tente bien , mais les formalit&s administratives sont très compliquées !!
Un conseil , finie tes etudes et met de m'argent de côté pour accédez à ton rêve !! :) continue d'y croire !!

Can you please interact in English in this Anglophone forum!

moi ji suis pour 3 mois et jpe vous assurer que cest mortel dommage que je ne sais pas bien parler anglais mais ca viendras jespr

Hi,

Can you please write in English in this English forum so that other members can understand and participate in this thread.
If you want to interact in French, please use the French version of the site.

Thank you very much for your comprehension,
Christine

Hi Melanie, my name is Enrique I live in Music city USA (Nashville, TN) I am not an expert, but I can help perhaps I learn French while doing so; my first language is Spanish.

Hi romenfel.er!

Welcome on the forum :)

Armand

Greetings from L.A.!  I'm currently in H.K. but will be back to the U.S. in July.  Please feel free to contact me if I could be of any help.

Catherine

Hi i would like to learn French.. this is Nancy from USA...

Bonjour Melanie! Welcome....

Dear Melanie ,

Your a sweetheart ! Hello how are you .
Love your genuine innocence & honesty .
I would like to travel the countryside of France someday .
Please let me know if I can help you in any way ,

Sincerely ,

Gary