Hello from Turkmenistan

My name Arslan. I am 42 years. Married, two children. Graduated from the Turkmen State University and have a Bachelor's Degree in "English Language and Literature" in 1996. Had experience working in the Oil and Gas sector in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. I have worked in the company "Buried Hill" from March 2008 to September 2012 in the Administrative. Also I have certificates Language College Brighton, UK, and the company Meirc, Dubai "Supervisory Skills". I can attach copies of certificates.
At this point, I'm looking for a job in this industry, with the views to move to the US and work as a consultant on Business development in Turkmenistan. I can consider proposals to start work here, in Ashgabat, and possibly move to the US in the future. Let me explain this by saying that I was lucky enough to visit the United States, namely in Boston, Massachusetts in 2012, from October to December. I was there with friends who live there up to this day, and I really liked it. Therefore, I would like to develop the knowledge and establish contacts with the US Oil and Gas companies. And also I would like to develop and fund my case knowledge in the field of logistics and procurement.

Welcome and good luck

Bob K

Thanks a lot, Bob.
It is very kind of you! :top:

Hello ARSLAN A,

Thank you for sharing with us your project..:)

Regards,
Yuveshen

Hi, Yuveshen! You are welcome! Any time, any questions!