Hi beppi

I applied spass march 20, 2015 then untill now my status is pending my company called MOM and ask them what is th reason why my status is still pending if there is any problem they only answer that is no reason why my status is sitll pending my question is what they means about no reason for still pending my status.

Processing of a work pass application in Singapore can take anywhere between a few days and two months or more. In your case, it's not even two weeks yet.
There is nothing you can do to speed things up, just relax and wait. Patience is a virtue!

Hi Beppi, i started working as epass holder last march 11,2015.. I wanted to resign from my employer. Planned end of employment april 30,2015 (2weeks notice tobe served) or may 13 (if 30 days notice). What are possible consequence for this? Do i have to pay any tax clearance? Thanks in advance.

Patient wrote:

Hi Beppi, i started working as epass holder last march 11,2015.. I wanted to resign from my employer. Planned end of employment april 30,2015 (2weeks notice tobe served) or may 13 (if 30 days notice). What are possible consequence for this? Do i have to pay any tax clearance? Thanks in advance.

The notice period required depends on your employment contract.
Your employer must, by law, withhold all salary payments from the day you submit your resignation until end of the termination period. They must apply for tax clearance with IRAS, pay all tax due from the withheld salary and return the remainder (if any) to you. This process usually takes a month, so you may only get your money after you already left Singapore. You will probably have to pay 15% flat tax, because you worked only such a short time that (lower) residential rates do not apply.
Also, because you resigned so quickly, MoM will classify you as job-hopper and you may have problems getting another EP in future.