Hi there...

Hi its nice to be a part of this site. Am smiling while writing my inquiry. Just a little to ask i am already engaged with my Swiss boyfriend. And getting married in the Philippines after the Legal Capacity Certificate is all ready. Then we will be registering our marriage in the Philippines and after that he wants to bring me together with him to Switzerland. Hope anyone can help me with my questions as follows:

1.) what paper do i need to apply or what type of visa?
2.) the requirements to get that visa after marrying in the Philippines.
3.) how long will be the processing of it? since he always staying in the Philippines maximum of 37-38 days only.

Thank you all so much hope i have the infos i need. :)

Good day all...

Hello schatzjoanna1980,

Welcome on board!

While awaiting for members to join, I suggest you have a look at this article in the Living in Switzerland guide > Getting married in Switzerland.  May be it could be a bit of a help.

Thank you and good luck!
Marjorie

Hello sis. If you have the legal capacity, you can marry. After marriage You must register to switzerland embassy that your married. Bring all your documents marriage contract NSO, Passport and your CFO Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC). You will apply for a Visa D. You need police clearance translated french, german, or italian. They will give you list for those you can contact to translate. We've waited for more than 1 month for the Family Certification from Switzerland in my husbands Kanton. Your husband must wait the paper from immigration in his Kanton a (briefing paper). Then bring it or send it to the immigration back then, as soon as possible you will have your visa. Dont forget to make your sticker from CFO if you've got your Visa. All you need also is a long patience for everything.

I just arrived here in switzerland last 2 weeks. :) btw what Kanton is your bf from? If he have any question he can also call my husband. Just pm me if want. Have a nice day and God bless :)

Thank you guys. I feel like being excited to be there soon but i know patience is still a vertue....hehe. Wish to have new filipina friends here so i can ask things because i am still on the processing stage :). I will always follow all your advices...

Thanks and Godbless all.