Best job search websites?

Hi All,

My husband is looking for a job that will allow us to relocate to Morocco.  He's a Moroccan native and he earned degree here in the U.S. in accounting.  Does anyone have any suggestions on the best/most active websites that he can search for jobs?  We're open as to where to live, though we prefer Meknes or Fez to be close to family.  The websites can be in English, French or Arabic so long as they're legitimate and have current job postings.  Do staffing agencies exist there?  If so does anyone know the names of some of the most popular ones that recruit for professional positions? 

Thanks in advance

Hi UmmYasmmen,
As you said your husband is a moroccan, but does he look for a local contract or for an expatriate one?
Any way here some websites: rekrute, michael page, bayt.com, amaljob, menara job... and for agencies: crit, adecco, capgemini...

Thanks for your reply.  He's open to whatever job would provide a comfortable living for our family of 5 (we live fairly simply here in the U.S. so we're not looking to be rich).  We have heard of some of those that you listed, but we'll check out the others as well.

You are welcome UmmYasmeen and good luck  :)

Hello UmmYasmeen,

You can also post an ad in the Accounting job offers in Morocco section, to widen your chances and also subscribe to this area to receive updates ;)

Goodluck!
Marjorie :cheers:

Thanks Marjorie,

I'm still navigating this forum and didn't realize there was an accounting jobs offer section  :)  I'll have him check that out.