Recommendation needed in Hanoi to fix smartphone

Sadly, I dropped my phone (Samsung s3 i9300)  in the toilet and after the routine 'rice-in-bag' to dry it out, most functions work except the speaker. That means no alarms or music.  Not sure why I also can't hear anything when using it as a phone.  :mad:

Can someone recommend a place where I can source replacement parts (speaker) or fix it in Hanoi? I'll be there April 7 to 12th. Hopefully that's enough time.

Any help is appreciated. If budget is reasonable, I would rather fix my phone than buy a new one. But if it comes to a new purchase, can someone recommend a place to buy a cheap phone?

hi, for buy a new and cheap one. I think Hoangha mobile is good. hoanghamobile.com/ :D

Thx trinthuha.

I luckily managed to single across a place. Small tiny shop, not advertised or refereed to buy anyone. I found to be quite honest. They treated my phone and found that the motherboard was fried. They had me initial parts of my phone and on the board and told me they would have to swap parts out from a Vietnamese motherboard that was working.I paid 250,000VND.

Hope that helps!