Baby-mommy gathering

Is there anyone with 1-3 year old kids who would like to gather together regularly in Delhi along with the kids? I have a 14-months son, and he is a bit lonely.

Hi, so sorry to hear your little one's lonely. I'm actually in Gurgaon, just a pity. Just last week I started my little man at preschool to socialize with other kids cause it's hard to find other expats in the neighbourhood with kids his age, he will be 2 next month. Hope he finds a playmate soon.

Samantha x

Hi Samantha (here too :) ),

And how does your son like the pre-school? Is he comfortable there? How much time does he spend there a day and what exactly are they doing there? I don't know much about these things yet...

Hey Parna... he likes it very much, he doesn't cry whenever I take him so it seems the environment there is friendly and comfortable for him. He goes Mondays to Fridays 9am - 12noon. They do activities, play ball, count, colour, sing songs, dance, visit places like recently they went to a post office and mosque nearby. They provide a meal and also school books, school bag. He's having fun I guess, he comes home and sings...although I haven't a clue what he's singing about...maybe it's in Hindi, lol. They speak English at the school as well though.

I hope the mods don't hate me for this but you should look into joining Delhibabies.. it's a yahoo group. They have monthly meetings and organize playgroups! Lots of expat families too!

Hi guys you should try Gymboree Play and Music in GK2. They have parent child classes for kids from birth to 5 years in Play, Music and art. Very clean environment and great teachers!

Hi my self Christina im looking for nanny job in any country I have Indian passport I have 2 yr experience this is my contact no 9818110383

Hi my name Christina im looking for nanny job

Hi

@ Christina daniel > Can you please avoid posting too much on the same thread please.

As this is a very old topic, it would be best if you can post your job request in the Babysitting in New Delhi section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi families my name is kirti I am looking for a housekeeping job , I worked alreadx germen family I have a letter also so if u neea a maid so contact me 8826929226

Hello mouli mathur

To increase your chances to find a job, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section : Personal and household services jobs in New Delhi

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team