Can anyone help me find a job? I am senior engineer

Hi everyone! My name is Leo, a Filipino, a Mechanical Design Engineer by profession, and new here in Norway. I previously came from Saudi Arabia as a Senior Engineer handling Elevator / Escalator Installation Designing. Here in Oslo, I am currently studying my Norskkurs and trying to find also a job. As a beginner here in Norway I am willing to take any basic jobs / part time jobs (Hotel maintenance jobs, Plumbing jobs, Restaurant kitchen jobs, etc.). Can anyone please help me? My e-mail address is "[email protected]" Thank you everyone!!!  :)

Hi Leo,

with your qualifications and experience you should apply directly to elevator / escalator companies here in Norway. 
You would compete with less applicants and the demand for staff with special skills (especially engineers) is relatively high.
Good luck!

Hello Leo and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to drop an advert in our Engineering and technical services jobs in Norway section of the site as well as check out this site for any vacancies : www.finn.no/jobb

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for the info my friend. I already did apply to Thyssen Krupp and I still have to check with Kone, Schindler and other elevator companies here in Norway, and any other options you might know I would greatly appreciate it.  d;-)

Thanks Kenjee!  I do appreciate this info!  I will check on this ASAP!   Thanks again!!!  d;-)

leotito_zoluaga wrote:

Thanks for the info my friend. I already did apply to Thyssen Krupp and I still have to check with Kone, Schindler and other elevator companies here in Norway, and any other options you might know I would greatly appreciate it.  d;-)

You can find details about how to write good job applications for Norway on www.nav.no under 'jobbsøkertips'.  Every country has slightly different ways and it is important to adapt your application and CV to the market here.

Good luck!

Yes I will. Thank you so much again for the info you're giving me!!!  I will check that link ASAP.