E-residance

Hii.
I want to know how is e-residance. I saw that estonia website. Can u help me. I entered my personal  details that system. Did u know about that?

Hello samudra dilrukshi,

A new thread has been created for you in the Estonia forum, as you were off topic in the previous one which was about the presentation of new members.

You can now ask your questions on this new thread.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hii i am samudra from sri lanka.
i want to know what is thr e-residance?
i saw that estonia website.and i apply it. I want to know it is regarding the estonian residace. Pls help me fount a job in estonia.tks estonia

Hiii.. all
I want to know what is the e -residance.  It help for move to estonia? Or it help for business? Online register me that e residance website. They repply me selected
actualy want to know what is it. And it help me move to estonia?

There are two types of Residencies - E-residency and Residence Permit for Living.

E Residency is an "online based" identity that allows you to open a business in Estonia, run a company in Estonia, which is useful for "E-based" businesses, and provides you basic rights such as opening a company, signing electronic signatures to official documents, and maintaining a bank account from abroad.

E-residency does not allow you to reside, or live in Estonia. The only way to obtain a residency permit for living in Estonia is to obtain one of 3 types. Residency permit via employment (You get a job with a company in Estonia-with fixed term contract), Residency permit for being with spouse or relative who you are legal guardian of if they are an Estonian citizen, and Residency permit for Business, which requires you to open a company and invest 64,000 Euros into the business.

E-residency is ideal for people expanding a current business and foreign businesses who want to expand their operation in Europe. With E-residency, and a business with E-residency, there is a high probability if running a business that you will need to hire a local accountant to file monthly tax reports, you will need to open a bank account by physically being present both in Estonia for a period of time and picking up your e-residency card. The concept is great, but there are additional costs. The cost to get the permit, the cost to open the bank account, and business, and  a many other hidden costs if you wish to use e-residency. E-residency is designed to increase ease of business in Europe for foreigners, but it also generates tax revenues for the state.

E-residency isn't to be confused with living permit in Estonia, it is much more complex to obtain a residency permit for living in Estonia.

There are two types of Residencies - E-residency and Residence Permit for Living.

E Residency is an "online based" identity that allows you to open a business in Estonia, run a company in Estonia, which is useful for "E-based" businesses, and provides you basic rights such as opening a company, signing electronic signatures to official documents, and maintaining a bank account from abroad.

E-residency does not allow you to reside, or live in Estonia. The only way to obtain a residency permit for living in Estonia is to obtain one of 3 types. Residency permit via employment (You get a job with a company in Estonia-with fixed term contract), Residency permit for being with spouse or relative who you are legal guardian of if they are an Estonian citizen, and Residency permit for Business, which requires you to open a company and invest 64,000 Euros into the business.

E-residency is ideal for people expanding a current business and foreign businesses who want to expand their operation in Europe. With E-residency, and a business with E-residency, there is a high probability if running a business that you will need to hire a local accountant to file monthly tax reports, you will need to open a bank account by physically being present both in Estonia for a period of time and picking up your e-residency card. The concept is great, but there are additional costs. The cost to get the permit, the cost to open the bank account, and business, and  a many other hidden costs if you wish to use e-residency. E-residency is designed to increase ease of business in Europe for foreigners, but it also generates tax revenues for the state.

E-residency isn't to be confused with living permit in Estonia, it is much more complex to obtain a residency permit for living in Estonia.