Anyone know a good dentist & how much for dentist in HCMC Vung Tau?

Am looking at coming over from Brisbane in January 2016 and need decaying teeth fixed as well as a broken tooth and fillings.

Would love to know how long I would have to stay to get it done. (Hopefully 3-4 weeks is enough

How to pre book appointment

Good cheap accomadation with wifi and aircon

Possibly two of us maybe visiting.

Thank you in advance

My teeth service: http://dental.implantaau.com/index.php

It is a bit pricey for Vietnamese standard but still cheaper than in your country. Mr. Hai does speak English. Email him for info!

Cheap acc. can easily be found near there, backpackers area! Just walk in and ask! 5 to 10 $ available too.

Thank you will check it out

Hope this information is not too late
You can visit Dr. Tâm - He is very good dentist I ever know. 0903669418 - An Tam Dentist Office. No pain.

I often come to this dentist. She has her own dentist clinic & too busy to make website or anything related to marketing. You can contact her: Ms. Uyen. Her number: (+848) 091 four seven four nine nine 11 (I want to avoid scams or spam for her, if any)

Thank you,Cheryl  much appreciated

Thank you scarlet for the number

Vietnam like any Asian countries do not have a fixed say price. You have to shop around and see for yourself. Price range tremendous like going to a private hospital and a government one. Here is my experience. I was travelling and landed in Quy Nhon when my bridge  came out and a teeth also broke. It is a small coastal city and my hotel family recommended an English speaking dentist in town. Probably the only English one. Very well equipped, good service and professional. She told me the crown and bridge will take a week to be delivered from HCM city. She just charge me for cleaning and prepare my tooth for crowning and told me to look for a dentist in HCM city since I am leaving there in a day. In HCM city went to this dentist near the hotel. Is good but he do not speak English but a girl working there speaks English. I did my bridge and crown there. The one in Quy Nhon is really good overall. The one in HCM city is alright but I do not recommend fully. Service is so so from my experience. However, my crown and bridge is still good and has been 8 months. Go and check out a few places as consultation is free.

If you want a western practice - I suggest you go to Westcoast dental, however they are in HCMC. A lot of my friends in HCMC and myself all go there for dental work. Slightly more expensive, but way cheaper than aussie prices anyway