Where to order Kia Picanto spare parts?

Hi all

I've been looking for spare parts ( something  to do with a clutch kit ) for a Kia Picanto for the past month or so but no one seems to order parts for Kia cars.
Does anyone know where i can order spare parts for a Kia in Mauritius apart from the dealership in Pailles?

ebay

Thanks @Islander669 unfortunately i have tried to contact many of the sellers on ebay and all have given me a minimum delivery time of 4weeks and i urgently need the car before that.

alternatively you can search for a supplier in dubai, and what you can do is visit DHL an schedule pick up from the company where you will purchase item, usually DHL delivers next day from Dubai, i have tried same , only hassle is searching a supplier, but you can easily find one, and as per my experience companies from Dubai are reliable .

And if you are not well acquainted with such process, you may pm with the parts you are searching for your car, i will give a shout to suppliers i know

Thanks so much @islander669 will definitely give it a try as im currently still quite stuck. Really appreciate the help :)