Intresting to do some social work with a partner

I am looking some body in the field of doing and practising sosial work in diffrent way.some organisation allso wellcome.

Hello mr.lalith1968,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Can you try to be more precise in what you are looking for exactly?

Regards
Yuveshen

I have been doing some social work with a danish partner since 1989 to 2000 we have done some charity work,example,giving optic glass and wheel chairs and earphones to the people in srilanka who cannot afford those and needed. with low income...unfortunatly i lost my partner because of accident,but still i have a big interest to continue this project,but with out any strong connection i am so helpless. if i meet some kind person or some association would be greatly appriciated,

Try looking for volunteering groups on 'meetup'. Its an app on android and apple.
Look for groups who conduct events on a regular basis.

Yes thats great idea even groups of such social working team allso wellcome to join with me to do continue this social work,thanks

Hi mr.lalith1968,

You can also drop your ad in the classifieds section > Clubs, associations, volunteers in Denmark, you may have greater views there.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi i am interested  to work with you. I will be therw in copenhagen  in 5 may. I want  to do with  intrest this kind of activity .

Waiting for your  kind response

Ritesh bhatt