Permitted documents for Saudi Visa attestation

Dear Friends,

I am currently considering a job position in Riyadh in a Finance Role. I have completed Chartered Accountant's exam from India and also Bachelors in Commerce. I have the following queries :-

1) Is Bcom degree certificate mandatory for Saudi visa attestation. Can CA final pass certificate be used instead? I would prefer to have the CA certificate attested as I currently don't have the B.com degree certificate on hand. However I am in the process of applying for a duplicate degree certificate and it is expected to take around 2 months to be ready.
2) My name in the BCom degree certificate and marksheets will appear as "Kiran Bxxx Dxxx Axxxx" with "Axxxx" being my mother's first name. My name in the passport and all other documents appears as "Kiran Bxxx Dxxx". Is it likely that this mismatch cause any issue at any stage of the visa approval or lead to rejection of visa?
3) If CA pass certificate is accepted, will it be considered as a diploma or as a degree? I have heard that if it is considered as a diploma, you may be issued an iqama with one of the lower professions that are not entitled to bring family to Saudi.

Any help in regard to answering my queries will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance for your time and effort.

Kiran

I have the same issue. I already came to KSA on a lower visa. But now I am thinking about changing my profession on Iqama. So how did you go about it ? Did u got your CA certificate attested ?

Both of you...

There are 12 registered agent under SACA to do it..

Get in touch with Mr Ajmal Mufeed, Al Hind travels, Delhi office...

His details are available on their website...including mobile number...