I want find group speaking Englist at Phu My Hung park, District 7

Hello anyone,
I dont see any Foriegn know speaking Vietnamese here.
Just i think if we have many friend who is Foriegn know speaking Vietnamese, we will practice English very well.
Also if  you want me teach you Vietnamese, i am sure very happy.

[moderated : lets try to keep the exchange here on Expat.com pls]

Hi utbanhbeo2014,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

When you have a group speaking English in D7, please let me know, i want to improve my English skill. Thankssss

I am very interested in learning vietnamese and also helping others learn English. I currently live in D7. Let's meet up and have a chat!  :D

Hi, my name is Bell, I work in Dist 7 too. Maybe we can meet up for a language exchange as well! :)

Nice to have a new foreign friend like you!

Bell

Huynhh wrote:

When you have a group speaking English in D7, please let me know, i want to improve my English skill. Thankssss

Yes, sure, i will  :)

diamondbell wrote:

Hi, my name is Bell, I work in Dist 7 too. Maybe we can meet up for a language exchange as well! :)

Nice to have a new foreign friend like you!

Bell

Thank you very much, we can chat, my skype: diemsummer2006

Whos_your_Addy wrote:

I am very interested in learning vietnamese and also helping others learn English. I currently live in D7. Let's meet up and have a chat!  :D

Hey, Nice to meet you, We can chat on skype: diemsummer2006.

I am working and living in D7. I am happy to help in English and learn more Vietnamese.

Beside, about friendship ? I am always happy to have new friends !

mr.cit wrote:

I am working and living in D7. I am happy to help in English and learn more Vietnamese.

Beside, about friendship ? I am always happy to have new friends !

Hello, nice to meet you. See you on my skype: diemsummer2006 :)

I have great place for group meeting to exchange English and Vietnamese in a nice and green environment. [ Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Im working in Dis 7 and living here also . I would like to make friend ,  helping in Vietnamese and learn more English . Thanks

great topic!

How can I join in this group?

Pleaseeeeeee let me know the date and time of group meeting, that will be fun !!!!