Moving to Naples, Floruda

Hi, in possession of a Canadian passport but currently living in England where I get my pension.  Thinking seriously about moving to Naples, Florida so would welcome any feedback and advice that you can give me regarding your own experience, joy or regrets.  I would also welcome comments on healthcare and what you did about it, or your rights about it.  Many thanks.  Looking forward to hearing your news.

As far as health care is concerned it will be excellent, expensive and you will be responsible for your own insurance and costs.

Bob K

Hi Fluffymerlin,

Welcome on the Forum :)

We will kindly suggest you to touch base with our partner for a free quote regarding health care and other information you are seeking ----> https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/nort … a/florida/:)

Thank you

Maximilien

Moving or retiring to Naples a good choice lovely place now if I was a little older I'd be joining you , so many lovely shops restaurants  looks great in evening for social life  and the beach wow, just look into health insurance as could be expensive and maybe rent till you know exactly where you want to live