Renting with a pet

Does anyone have any experience finding a long term rental that accepted a pet? Was it difficult to find?
Thanks

Very easy just takes a little research on the internet.

I had no problem getting a one year lease in Panama City with a dog.  Not all rentals list that they accept a pet.  Do not rely only on rental listings that say they allow pets.  Our apartment listing did not mention that pets were allowed. If the building allows pets then the owner may allow the pet.  Be firm when you inquire. I just asked, "How much would the deposit be for a dog?," rather than "Will you allow a dog?".  The answer was a $450 pet fee.  Even our lease says, "No mascotas", but she is here!  It is amazing how many dogs live in these skyscrapers.  Big dogs, little dogs, and some  people have 3 dogs.  I am not sure about cats.

I like this approach best! Better to state up front that you expect to pay extra for the pet without giving them the chance to tell you no first.
Thanks

I was going to ask this question too, it's very encouraging that dogs seem to be accepted even in apartments. I also like the ask how much for a dog deposit rather than ask if dogs are allowed. Positive approach.